KNtoran Introduction - Page 108 of 147

Yes I will stop in and see about joining the - Page 108 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Sep, 2014 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2014 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 108

Yeah I did I guess it did not upload correctly. I guess I need to work on resizing the photos so they can be uploaded here easy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2014 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,042
Flag Posts: 51,699
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,596.65 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

Next to the upload field are linked options to adjust the image for you. Feel free to send it to me and I will adjust it to the size that you can be allowed to use.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2014 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I will be off line for a bit as my computer is now broke. I will get a new one as soon as I am able.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2014 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 108 Introduction KNtoran

Thank you for letting us know. Sorry your computer broke KNtoran, I hope you are able to get one as quickly as possible.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2014 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,042
Flag Posts: 51,699
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,596.65 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction KNtoran

You seem to have a lot of computer troubles. Is it that you are not safeguarding them both in the type of software you are using and maybe the physical location of it? Also note that some viruses can lead to hardware malfunctions on your computer. If you are using a laptop then switch to PC, easier to fix and upgrade, cheaper too. Hope you are able to get one back.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2014 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

No I protect my computers from viruses and all that stuff it is hard to protect a computer from anger issues. Like slamming a fist through a laptop screen. That has a tendency to break them. *smile* I did get a new desk top so maybe it will last longer.

Oh by the way I am back up and running.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2014 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

KNtoran Introduction - Page 108

KN, I hope everything is on the up at home. If you're able then we'll like to get World of Medieval going again since someone just joined up, are you going to be in or out?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2014 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 108

Yes I will stop in and see about joining the next adventure in Medieval. Hope we can do more this time.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,