KNtoran Introduction - Page 12 of 147

Thanks for your Donation. As you see, your - Page 12 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 12

laugh.gif I try not to do those evil things anymore. I have looked at the travel sites just have not posted there as of yet. I will though

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Well today went out on a limb in my own thread. I lost track of what I was talking bout though. Old age is having a effect on me. smile.gif

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Wow it is hard to believe that I am over 800 posts now. I may get 1000 before the month is over. smile.gif

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2008 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Introduction KNtoran

Member Post Count Rants can be viewed in THIS Thread.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2008 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Introduction KNtoran

User KNtoran, thank you for your Donation, your membership has been upgraded to Premium Plus and the relevant FP and Gil has been deposited into your account. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

KNtoran Introduction

Thanks for the donation and congratulations in your upgrade! Enjoy the new features! smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Apr, 2008 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 12

Thank you Persephone I am just glad I was able to get some funds transferred to be able to assist you all in this great place.

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 12

Thanks for your Donation. As you see, your Intro Thread is now in the Rave Section. You will also see your name in the Donators list and have access to many of the Hidden Boards. As you use the Upgraded Features, please feel free to give Feedback in the Upgraded Feedback Board. Thanks again.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,