KNtoran Introduction - Page 117 of 147

Hey bud, I was looking at your recent rolls - Page 117 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Jun, 2016 - 4:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2016 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

KNtoran Introduction - Page 117

Food poisoning is one of the worst. It throws you off for a couple of days depending on the severity and leaves you feeling like you've been sick for weeks. Hope you're feeling better now.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Yes I am feeling much better and getting back to walking while working has helped too. Thanks for the get well.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2016 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

KNtoran You have been Tagged to this Topic: Geekfreak Introduction because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2016 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 117 Introduction KNtoran

Thank you tag for the heads up. I will take a look and see if she has made a character yet.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2016 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

I will be sporadic this weekend as one of my very good friends is coming into town to see me. He is in the process of moving to Kansas City and I may be assisting him. I should be able to get a few posts done tonight and Sunday.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2016 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

KNtoran Introduction

Cool, let him join up and create a character so I can show him how to use a bow. That's unless you keep your Dungeon Mastering activities secret.laugh.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 117

Nope do not keep my Dungeon Master status a secret from him at all. He is als oa Dungeon Master in 3.5 and original. When either one of us has a question or a idea we talk it through to see if it is a feasible option or is handled correctly. He has helped me a lot over the years as I have helped him too.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2016 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 117

Hey bud, I was looking at your recent rolls in the Kingmaker game and feel something is off. I think you are supposed to have a slightly higher bonus to your attacks.

A 6th level Ranger has a Base Attack Bonus of +6. A Dexterity of 12 gives you a +1 to your ranged attacks.

Rapid Shot allows you to fire one additional time at your highest bonus whenever you make a full-attack action with a ranged weapon, but requires you take a -2 penalty to all of your attack rolls that round. Your second gem is amazing, and I'm fairly certain you applied it to Rapid Shot (That's the one that would give you the most bang for the buck). So, the penalty is dropped to -1 for all of your attack rolls that round.

Manyshot makes it so your first attack fires two arrows when you take a full-attack action with a bow.

Precise Shot allows you to shoot or throw ranged weapons at an enemy engaged in melee without taking the -4 penalty on your attack roll.

Since you have Precise Shot, I'm assuming you have Point-Blank Shot since it's a requirement for it and you just forgot to write it down. Point-Blank Shot gives you a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls with ranged weapons at ranges up to 30 feet.

Is the MW Longbow +2 in your equipment a Composite Longbow? If so, I assume the +2 is the Strength Rating of the bow, which means you can add that +2 to your damage as long as you have a Strength modifier high enough for that bonus. Since your Strength is only 13, we can only add +1 to damage (14 would give you a +2 modifier). Sadly, if your Strength modifier isn't equal to the Strength Rating, you take a -2 penalty on attacks with it. It being Masterwork gives you a +1 to your attacks.

Before I can actually calculate your attack rolls, I need to know exactly what the “MW Longbow +2” in your equipment means biggrin.gif Is it a Composite Longbow? If so, what's the Strength Rating (Hopefully just +1, unless you have the +2 and you're just waiting for 8th level to put a point into Strength and get a 14 for the +2).

Let me know and I'll get back with you ASAP! Take care!

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,