KNtoran Introduction - Page 120 of 147

KNtoran: You have been Tagged to this Topic: - Page 120 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Oct, 2016 - 12:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2016 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 120

Sure my friend. I know you are doing quite a bit already. Just making sure you hadn't forgotten about us.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Introduction KNtoran

User KNtoran, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 15,000 FP.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

You are most welcome. I enjoy this place and want to make sure it stays here and keeps going. Just a small donation to let Jay know that I appreciate him and his families hard work here.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Page 120 Introduction KNtoran

I just caught you saying your son is on the Autism Spectrum! You never said anything before, is this the same one that studied physical therapy? Thanks for your large donation, it is very much appreciated.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Yes he is a nationally certified Athletic trainer and has a masters degree in sports and recreational management. HE is currently on his third trimester at Palmer school of Chiropractic in eastern Iowa.

I have not said much about my kids as they are still trying to get their lives going. But yes he has lived with Asperger's for most of his life. He is a living example that he can do what ever he wants and live a normal life. I know it is hard at times to keep him focused on life and his goals but it has paid off a lot. HE is making us proud.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

KNtoran Introduction

Kntoran, thank you so much for sharing about your son. Means a lot to us parents who have children on the spectrum, it gives us a lot of hope.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 120

You are most welcome. I know it is hard raising sons who resist conforming to what society feels is normal. Having faith in your abilities as a parent and teaching them how to make it in the work in this crazy world is the hardest thing. To see them flourish and spread their wings and make a life for themselves in the world is a great feeling.

I have another son who is ADHD and possibly bi polar. He is working hard and is succeeding so far too.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2016 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 120

KNtoran: You have been Tagged to this Topic: Using FP to ensure a "20" on a D20 because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,