KNtoran Introduction - Page 13 of 147

Ok I had no problems this time thanks for - Page 13 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Apr, 2008 - 8:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction - Page 13

Congratulations, you have been voted as Member of the Month of March 2008 by your peers. 200FP has been deposited into your account. You can view these results within the Honor Club.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Again. I was not sure you could be voted as member twice in a row. Thank you all. It is real humbling to be voted as member of the month again.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2008 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Congratulations, KNtoran! You're a welcome addition to our community.

Best wishes,
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 13 Introduction KNtoran

Thanks you Farseer. I am enjoying my time here and am glad I can make a contribution to this forum. I guess I am doing it correctly since I have not gotten kicked off yet. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.1%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction KNtoran

Was just reading your comments on the gulf war. I agree it would be nice for the government to give more help to you vets on this. There were some just plain dirty nasty chemicals dumped on you out there. A friend was there his whole platoon developed a weird flue like cold 7 months after their return and it took about two years to get over it. All the doctors said no no its a bug but yet they all had it!

Just like there is no wars now just so that they do not have to give any one a war pension.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Yeah your right about that Krakyn. I think the VA is doing all they can to try to push a lot of it under the carpet. But there are too many of us speaking out about it. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

KNtoran Introduction - Page 13

In your physical were you honest and told the doctor about all your daily evil food exploitations? sneaky.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2008 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 13

Ok I had no problems this time thanks for fixing it JB I am real thankful.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,