KNtoran Introduction - Page 125 of 147

KNtoran, thank you for supporting the work - Page 125 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Feb, 2017 - 2:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 147 pgs.  121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129  ...Latest (147) »
USA
Member of the Year 2009 - Architect Award 2009. RPGer, Military all round guy for any Topic.
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2017 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 125

KNtoran l, I'm overbooked on games with my schedule. With the addition of the new rogue I feel it is a good time for Aliana to leave the game. Sorry to get into it and back out but I'm busier now and needs to cut back. I can keep playing her until the new rogue enters to keep the party at full strength if you wish. I'm sorry. sad.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

That is fine thanks for letting me know. I can get you out of the game for now. If you wish to come back you can. You will be leaving on good terms.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for being understanding KNtoran. Remove her from the game however you see fit.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Page 125 Introduction KNtoran

KN,

Just a quick note here regarding my characters name. The first letter is an i. It is I l d are a h I l.

Having been a Dungeon Master a time or two in the past I want to say this game looks great. I read back through quite a few posts and it feels tense. I like that. Playing by post is a tough way to play anyway but you keep it going and interesting.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

Introduction KNtoran

Oh ok so it is iidahil Not a problem I know lower case L and upper case I do look a lot alike. I will try to spell it correctly next time.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction

Okay, this time from my computer so my phone doesn't try to fix what doesn't need fixing! The first letter is I and the second letter is L. Sorry for the confusion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2017 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction
A Friend

KNtoran Introduction - Page 125

*laugh* ok I think I have it now. I never was a great speller so I L dahil. Next update should hive the name spelled correctly.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

KNtoran Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 125

KNtoran, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 6,500 FP.

> TOPIC: KNtoran Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,