Economy Blamed For Drop In Lobster Price

Economy Blamed Drop Lobster Price - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Oct, 2008 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Food Related Out of Boston
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2008 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Food Consumption News

Seafood lovers will be thrilled to know that now might be the time to splurge on lobster.
Source: WBZ-TV - Breaking News, Weather and Sports for Boston, Worcester and New Hampshire

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2008 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Price Lobster Drop Blamed Economy

Wow. That almost makes me want to go out and eat some shell fish. I believe I will pass though as it costs a lot to go out and eat.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Economy Blamed For Drop In Lobster Price Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hot darn, Red Lobster here I come. Lobster tail with butter/garlic sauce is a rare and appreciated indulgence.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Price Lobster Drop Blamed Economy

Yes I have heard that it is a very tasty dish. BUt that is one of the good things about not having any taste. I can turn down something like lobster and not know what I am missing. I do hope that lobster prices continue to drop. I would not mind buying a nice lobster dinner for my family.

> TOPIC: Economy Blamed For Drop In Lobster Price

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,