Gary Coleman - Page 3 of 3

'We were Gary's family': - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jul, 2010 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Gary Coleman Case
3rd Jun, 2010 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman - Page 3

Many bizarre things are being brought to light about this case. Gary Coleman's lawyer says that Gary and Shannon have been divorced since 2008! The thing is, she introduced herself as his wife at the hospital and she also gave the authorization to take him out of life support.

On top of that, she RESISTED in giving him emergency aid when she saw he was on the floor bleeding. Read her call to the 911 operator:

international QUOTE
"He just got home, I heard this big bang, I went downstairs. Blood everywhere," she says. "I don't know if he's okay. I'm not down there right now because I have a fever, if I get stressed out I'm going to seize."

Price says, "He fell. His head is bloody. There's blood all over the floor. I don't know what happened." The operator asks, "Is there any way you can go down there at all?" Price replies, "I'll try, I don't know, I mean..."

When the operator asks if anyone else is there who can go downstairs, Price says, "No," and adds, "I've just been kind of sick. I don't want to be traumatized right now."

Price then is heard saying, "Gary, are you okay?" and telling him, "Stay where you are" and "Don't move, Gary."

The operator asks Price to tell Coleman to put pressure on his own wound. "Gary, you have to put pressure on your wound," Price is heard saying. "He's lethargic, I can't really help him. I just need help quick."

The operator says help is on the way. "I just can't be here with the blood," Price says. "I'm sorry, I can't do it. I can't. "¦ There's blood all over and I can't do anything."

Price then says, "I can't drive" because she's been sick with a fever. "I can't do anything right now."

The operator asks Price "to at least give him a towel" so Coleman can apply pressure to his wound. Price replies, "Yeah, I'm just panicked. I don't know what to do "¦ I just don't want him to die. I'm freaking out."

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2010 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Coleman Gary

The parents of Gary Coleman want his body back in their home state, his ex-wife refuses to do so and now Todd Bridges ("Willis" in Different Strokes) says he has a document with Gary's last wishes:

international QUOTE
"[A friend of mine and I] have paperwork, and we'll bring it out soon, that will show what his wishes were and what he wanted," Bridges said. "There's a big fight going on with his parents and some other people involved, and after we bring this paperwork out, everybody's going to shut up."

"Gary had certain wishes [to exclude his parents]. I'm not going to go against a dying man's wishes," Bridges continued. "There's a reason why he didn't speak to them for 23 years."

Read more: Source 1

5th Jun, 2010 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Apparently the parents of Gary Coleman changed their mind. They wanted to fight over their son's will in a probate court, meaning a judge takes charge of Gary's will (Wow, EVEN in DEATH they want to take away the little he had?) No wonder he was such a problematic man.

But they recanted saying that is now time for Gary to find peace and let his spirit go. It seems to me that whatever document that Todd Bridges has demonstrated that Gary cut them out of his will.

8th Jun, 2010 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Coleman Gary

No wonder Gary Coleman's fans think that his ex-wife is somewhat involved with the death of Gary, not only because of her strange call to 911 when she REFUSED to aid him while he was bleeding on the floor, pulled out the artificial respirator from Gary, smiled and laughed and took pictures with other people the very next day but also now it is alleged that she SOLD pictures of him on his death bed to a tabloid! She did NOT deny that she did it. This is to show how much she really "cared" about him, what a piece of trash! angry.gif

On top of that, this morning she said that Gary and her were planning to re-marry as to hint or try to get a piece of his estate.

Poor Gary. RIP.

9th Jun, 2010 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Coleman Gary

What's up with his ex-wife? She is meeting with a lawyer to request part of his estate? The man wasn't even buried yet for goodness sake!

15th Jun, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman

Based on a legal document signed by Coleman he clearly stated that he did not want to be taken off life support, the irony of the whole thing is that his ex-wife is the one that provided the document in an effort to be granted control over the disposition of Gary's body.

Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2010 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gary Coleman - Page 3

'We were Gary's family': Coleman's ex-father-in-law talks of former child star's life in Utah

"It's kind of interesting that for almost 30-some-odd years of Gary's life he never really had a family, but the last five years he did. We were that family," Dale Price said before breaking down and apologizing. "It's still tough." Ref. Source 9

Gary Coleman
Gary Coleman (Hover)

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Gary Coleman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,