Gary Coleman - Page 2 of 3

Very sad. What the news did not explain yet - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th May, 2010 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Gary Coleman Case
25th Jan, 2010 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman - Page 2

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Shannon?

As someone who I watched as I was growing up, even though my Gramma really didn't want me to, and seeing as how he never seems to age, it is so hard to think of him as 40, and realize he's only four years older than myself, and with all the money he should have had from all his mainstream celebrity time, that he's reduced to simple squabbles and I hear working as a security guard somewhere at one point. I don't know he was ever "mighty", so maybe "how the mediocre have fallen". Another one of those times when I'd like to say "he seemed like a decent person", but all we really get to see of celebrities is on the screen, and the gossip reports, and they don't know us anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter - they're just more strangers that have nothing really to do with us past their character portrayals, so I've stopped paying them much mind. He still had/has a wife, at least, which is more than can be said for a lot of people, even if there was some sort of strange physical issues.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2010 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Coleman Gary

Living up to an image that didn't really bring you much in your adult life. I imagine he probably has some inner issues he's dealing with. I guess I feel sort of sorry for him even though he was before my time.

26th Jan, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The thing is, he moved to Utah because is a very quiet state and he thought he would be left alone but there is always an issue with him because he has a short fuse. His bail was only US$1,700 and he stayed there for 27 hours until someone who claims to be a "fan" bailed him out.

Source 9

26th Feb, 2010 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Coleman Gary

Gary Coleman was on the set of "The Insider" and suffered a seizure. He has many health issues.

international QUOTE
LOS ANGELES - Gary Coleman suffered a seizure on the set of "The Insider" Friday and received immediate treatment from Dr. Drew Pinsky, who happened to be on set as well.

"The Insider" says on its Web site that Coleman was transported to a local hospital in stable condition.

A publicist for "The Insider" declined to say what the former child star was doing on the entertainment program and referred inquiries to the show's Web site.

Coleman walked off "The Insider" during a visit to the show earlier this month. He was being interviewed about his arrest in Utah last year on domestic violence charges when he blew up, telling the attorney questioning him to "drown herself in the ocean" before he stormed off the set...

Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coleman Gary

Gary Coleman Is Dead

Gary Coleman, who was the child star of TV show "Diff'rent Strokes," has died at age 42, a publicist says. Ref. CNN

28th May, 2010 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman

Sad way to go out for Gary Coleman, at least now there is peace in his once chaotic life...

international QUOTE
'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies at Provo hospital

PROVO - Gary Coleman, the child star of the smash 1970s TV sitcom "Diff'rent Strokes" whose later career was marred by medical and legal problems, has died after suffering an intercranial hemorrhage. He was 42.

Utah Valley Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Janet Frank says life support was terminated and Coleman died at... Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman
A Friend

Gary Coleman - Page 2

HE was a star as a child and like many he fell from grace as he aged. I know that he had a hard time in life due to illnesses. I wish the best to his family and loved ones he has left behind. Thanks Gary for bringing smiles to peoples faces in the 70's. May you rest in peace.

29th May, 2010 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Gary Coleman Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Very sad. What the news did not explain yet is the details of the fall and why they pulled him out of life support.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Gary Coleman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,