Tourist Plane To Space

Tourist Plane Space - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 4:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
The ultimate ride?
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2004 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tourist Plane To Space

DESIGNERS OF FIRST PRIVATE SPACESHIP GIVEN $10 MILLION

The designers of the first privately manned rocket to burst into space were handed a $10 million check Saturday, a prize designed to encourage technology that will open the heavens to tourists.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...03641%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2004 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Space Plane Tourist

Wow, this would be just awesome...a plan to Space! I cannot imagine though how much that would cost undecided.gif But if I was really really rich, definetly I would pay for that trip! smile.gif

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2004 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Tourist Plane To Space
A Friend

Tourist Plane To Space Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well, Richard Branson (virgin airlines) want to make an spacecraft for 40 passanges that will fly in space (almost, only 62 miles high... space starts at 72 miles and the shuttle fly from 185 to 400 miles high) that will provide 15 minutes of free fall (no gravity) to all occupants, it will sell for $200,000 per person and he hopes to be ready by 2008.

Me, on another hand, i'm part of a group that is developing an real spacecraft for 6 people that can take off from any runnaway (airports with 8000 ft. ) and go to space and stay there for 1 week...then came back and fly again in 3 days. the cost per flight will be around 1 million (per flight, not per person) and will be used to repair satelites in orbit.

If someone is interested, just place your post here...

Besides that, the space program would be in better hands in the private sector...

22nd Nov, 2004 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Space Plane Tourist

I am interested to know how you intend to fuel the plane so that is able to take off from a runway?

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Tourist Plane To Space
A Friend

Space Plane Tourist

I have an "hidden web page" called www.spaceexploration.com...that is my airplane factory...behind that i have one called www.spaceexploration.com/space.html (it is disabled but if you want I can reativate it.

The "Defiant" is an 61 ft. long 58 ft wide self contained spacecraft. it is able to deliver at 24,500 miles high an crew of 6 (no cargo) or 4 with cargo to repair satelites.

It is fueled by 3 components, JET A (jet querosene), liquid oxygen and a third fuel that I can't disclosure.

it take off from any airfield, climb to 50,000 ft by itself (plus people) and get refueled by an tanker...then after disconect form the tanker it will accelerate to mach 3 and will keep this speed up to 60 miles high, the it will accelerate to mach 21 (17500 miles/hour) for orbital.

To return, it will deacelerate again to mach 3 and reentry on atmosphere without too much heat, that is how it is possible to refit to reuse in only 3 days.

It uses an new engine design we developed and is twice more economic than the space shuttle engines.

22nd Nov, 2004 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Tourist Plane To Space

That sounds interesting. How are you funding the project for the craft and how many are working on it? Is the cost of one flight going to be based on each passenger or corporations funding flights for repairs or deployment?

Offtopic but,
Let me know via our Contact page if you would like a more modern look to that web site so it blends on a level with what you are saying.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Tourist Plane To Space
A Friend

Tourist Plane Space

Space exploration is the biggest goal to futuristic technology, and incentive is a great thing. It will be awsome to travel to another inhabited planet if you are bored on sunday. I think it is a little hazardous to go up in a rocket at this point in time though.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Tourist Plane To Space
A Friend

Tourist Plane Space Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

We are trying to fund by ourselves, we have other projects going on at the same time that are not public displayed.

We are 12 fix people and around 30 more temporary and volunteers, we hope to be around 180 people by january.

We are located 10 miles south of Kennedy Space Center and most of us in one way or another are connected with the space program... we all hate the way that they are killing the space program...

Offtopic but,
Did you know that Sean O'Keefe, NASA director is an acountant??? not an engineer or simmilar... did you know he was the responsible for closing the military bases during Clinton's administration???? Did you know he has the plan to delay the space shuttle to fly until the government cancel the space program???? did you know that all the programs to replace the space shuttle were discontinued and closed and the space shuttle repairs and modernizations will cost more than developing a new one???? And other...

That is why we decided to design our own space program. we have engineers, astronauts (me included) and scientists...and we will be oppening space for many more in the months to come...to people that dream in going up, in working with the top of the technology, to build and feel part of the next step of human history.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Added offtopic tags where message strayed

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tourist Plane To Space

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,