A 26-Page Brownie Recipe? Only At The Pentagon

A 26-page Brownie Recipe Pentagon - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd May, 2010 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Art and entertainment commentary plus interviews, book reviews, movie reviews, music reviews, comedy, and visual art. Subscribe to podcasts and follow trends in music, painting, art, architecture, photography, and design.
Post Date: 22nd May, 2010 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Interesting Issues Related To Life / Culture

Brownies are one of the simplest things in the world to bake -- that is, unless you're following the official brownie recipe for our men and women in uniform. The recipe has specifications on everything from nut size to water quality.
Source: NPR Topics: Arts & Life

Sponsored Links:
22nd May, 2010 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Pentagon The Only Recipe Brownie -Page A

international QUOTE
And to be honest, they weren't too good: dry, crumbly and dense. But they did taste as if they might last quite a while if boxed up and shipped to a war zone.

This sounds like a cruel joke more than a treat. I would rather not be teased by a brownie just to find out it tastes bad. This is going to taint the whole brownie image for these guys. They will never look at a brownie the same way again most likely, remembering the taste of the sub par ones.

I like how they say it has that last quite a while taste. That is what I look for in a brownie, an after taste that makes you wish you didn't bite into it.

Also they stated these brownies will be able to be dropped into a war zone 3 years from now and still be edible. Ok so why though, are we going to run out of brownies in the next two years and need to stock up?

I'm sorry I know I am poking fun at this but I cannot imagine why this whole big procedure. Maybe I am missing something but it seems there are some holes in this story. I can't stop picturing crates and crates of these things sitting around in a warehouse somewhere.

> TOPIC: A 26-Page Brownie Recipe? Only At The Pentagon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,