House Of Horrors 3 - Page 16 of 18

QUOTE (389) "Well, I"m very pleased - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Mar, 2008 - 9:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 
Closed
How many times must we die before we solve this Scenario of ghosts, men in robs, and strange happening in a house full of Horrors?
14th Mar, 2008 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 - Page 16

Yeah I agree that doesnt sound right so try the next door and then leave this area cause its like one big trap.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

Want a foolish choice the author is offering us. Leave the room and as everyone says, take the next door.

14th Mar, 2008 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Darkscribe we may have missed something in the last room by running or escaped death. Keep in mind from the sounds of it they bring in people for sacrifice here regularly so the house is against us.

(238)

You slowly open the door and enter an elegant bedroom. A queen-sized, canopied bed adorns the center of the room. A comfortable looking, cushioned chair is set to your immediate right, while a wooden desk lies to your left. A cozy fireplace is in the rear, crackling with life. All of these details are relatively minor, because your eyes are fixed on the person lying on the bed. Go to 260.

(260)

A stunningly beautiful woman is resting on the bed. She is lying on her side, facing you. Coal black hair cascades to her shoulders, matching her black, form-hugging dress. Her aqua blue eyes are keenly fixed to yours. A faint smile plays on the corner of her blood red lips. For a few moments, you simply stare at her, stunned. Her smile grows as she slowly sits up. "Well," she begins, her voice her voice as beautiful as her appearance, "Hello there." "Hello," you breathe. You cannot think of anything to say, so you blurt out "What's your name?" She tilts her head and a coy expression comes to her face. "My name? Why, I am Cassandra, Count Pravemi's daughter." What do you think of this answer? Will you keep talking to her (389) run out of the room (47) or challenge her (283)?

So do we try and see what she knows? Where is that silver star and Orion's belt?

14th Mar, 2008 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Horrors House

The Dice Master says...

So, this is the woman from the last time before we were killed by the robed mob. Talk with her, see what good she has to say.

14th Mar, 2008 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

What a description, I'm game! Let's talk with the chick before I lose my cool.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2008 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

House Of Horrors 3

Yes talk to her and see what she can tell us before we have to dispatch her. Isn't she supposed to be dead?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2008 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 - Page 16

I'm ready to hear what nice she has to tell us. I hope she isn't like Sophia.

15th Mar, 2008 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

(389)
"Well, I"m very pleased to meet you," you reply, your mind racing with this latest development. "I, uh, wasn't aware that the Count had a daughter at all, especially such a lovely one." She beams at this. "Well, he does. As for myself, I wasn't aware that my father was entertaining a guest, and at any rate the guests he has had in the past have not been given the freedom to roam around the house at their leisure all hours of the night." She does have a point. Will you forget formalities and reveal your true purpose (289) play for time and try to find out more about her and how loyal she is to her father (302) or excuse yourself and leave the room (363)?

Beowolf I hope Sophia is not like this one died and risen again by the dark one, well at least according to those kids.

Some hard choices her so...

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.