House Of Horrors 3 - Page 13 of 18

Start with the pool tale then work our way - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Mar, 2008 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 18 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (18) »
Closed
How many times must we die before we solve this Scenario of ghosts, men in robs, and strange happening in a house full of Horrors?
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

House Of Horrors 3 - Page 13

End her life we will find our own information I think this is just a ploy to get at us later.

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2008 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

Its going to be a trick to get us killed so finish her off while we got her.

10th Mar, 2008 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

(32)

You plunge the dagger into her chest without another word. Her eyes widen in shock, then her grip slowly relaxes and a faraway expression comes to her eyes. You grimly clean your blade on her vile robes, then exit the room. Could she have helped you? You will never know. Go to 286.

I some how can not help feeling we should have got something for all that work.

Well on with the show!

(286)

Following the hall around to the left, you soon arrive at a stairway that leads down to the ground floor. There are no doors here, so you descend. Go to 140.

(140)
You reach the bottom of the stairway and take a moment to get your bearings. You seem to have descended to a leisure area. An elegant pool table stands to your right, with the balls neatly racked on the surface and a couple of cues crossed together at the head. A shuffleboard table stands off to your left, while a table containing a marble chessboard completely set up and ready for play stands behind you. The hall continues ahead of you, adorned with a closed door on either side. It winds to the left beyond that. Choose your next course of action. Will you:

Examine the pool table?              (317)
Walk over to the chessboard?    (194)
Examine the shuffleboard table? (390)

Leave the game area, and open the door on the left (357) or the right (238)?

Or simply ignore everything and follow the hall around to the left (90)?

Nice a party room .... guys it might just be me but according to my map we are almost directly opposite the other landing we seen with the fire place in it. Where the stairs went down to the basement. we are also on the same grade me thinks.

"It winds to the left beyond that." Would this not be leading to that nice trio we met before?

Well at any rate we have tons of choices here and things to explore so ... What first?

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

Page 13 Horrors House

Lets examine everything in the room and see what we find. Then take the door on the right

10th Mar, 2008 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Horrors House

The Dice Master says...

I think the witch may have given us something. Examine pool table first, then everything else then check the doors.

10th Mar, 2008 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3

Check the shuffleboard table and then try the left door. I got the feelin we'll end up playing these games.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2008 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

House Horrors 3 - Page 13

KNtoran can you post which table you like to start with please. DarkScribe will likely post soon as well.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2008 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

House Of Horrors 3
A Friend

House Horrors 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Start with the pool tale then work our way across the room. If we end up playing then so be it.

> TOPIC: House Of Horrors 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.