World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 30 of 40

I have a question for you Is my Character - Page 30 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 24th Apr, 2013 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 40 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (40) »
WOM Support If after reading the Sticky Threads within this Board you still have questions then please ask them here. Only those with RPGer status will be able to ask questions.
27th Jan, 2013 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions - Page 30

Thank you, JB. I'll update my equipment adding the newly acquired items. I'll also be specific about where I keep some of them in case you'll ever need this information.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2013 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

JB, if my chracter goes to the doctor to heal him, does that mean my character's HP is fully restored after paying the doctor to heal him? First Bruconero said that John's HP should be already full and Play By Post agree with him, but you said JB, that my chracter needs to rest in order to gain any HP, so far, John rested for 1 night, but didn't increased my character's HP? How long exactly it takes for John to revive his HP to 11 again?

23rd Feb, 2013 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

You pay 5 gps for each HP you need restored. In your case that was 25 gps. For those 5 HP you would have needed 35 days to recover fully. In the story, I said this: "Time heals wounds..." In other words I did not give a set time from when you returned from the South to the time you met up with the new Characters so we will assume you at least had 35 days to recover. In all you do have your full HP now which is 11.

26th Feb, 2013 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 Questions and Support Medieval World

JB, I posted my intention to hit the thug, well, on his private parts, when he just arrived but you said he stepped back without any harm so I supposed my attempt was in vain. Should I roll for that action?

26th Feb, 2013 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Medieval World

The Game Master says...

I don't know if you were able to hit him yet or not that's why I need your combat rolls. Once you give me that I can continue the Scenario. As a general rule anytime you wish to perform any kind of attack then you will need to roll the Combat Dice.

6th Mar, 2013 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions

I wanted to ask: how do the healing herbs work exactly? Do they speed up the healing process somehow or is only a measure to clean a wound and avoid to get it infected or to avoid bleeding?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2013 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval Support & Questions - Page 30

The Game Master says...

The basics of it can be read here: Source 3 however if you did not use it or seek medical attention immediately I could start penalizing your character.

If the herbs are used in conjunction with adequate rest then you could begin healing, but it a slow approach and it should not be seen as some sort of of healing potion.

Using healing herbs on an unconscious character can restore them to 1 HP only with rest.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2013 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval Support & Questions
A Friend

World Medieval Support & Questions World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 30

I have a question for you Is my Character Noah still alive? I saw a post where he went back to the village after eating a bad berry. Just a question on if he is or not.

> TOPIC: World of Medieval Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,