Surrogacy In Trinidad And Tobago - Page 3 of 4

Wherbert, you mentioned the process of adoption - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 1st Aug, 2011 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
$60,000 for baby upon delivery
30th Jul, 2011 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Surrogacy In Trinidad And Tobago - Page 3

The woman in the article from the opening post said each of the surrogate mothers go through medical screenings, the thing is how we do know that? She also says is a legitimate business yet she doesn't give her full name?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2011 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Surrogacy In Trinidad And Tobago
A Friend

Tobago Trinidad Surrogacy

Yes I understand that. But its a process. And it can work best for everyone. Communication and prayer works

30th Jul, 2011 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Surrogacy In Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Prayers? But we're talking about a baby here, and the fact that it seems to be done in the dark is something that I think is quite scary.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2011 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Tobago Trinidad Surrogacy

There is a contract that you and the surrogate sign. She has to visit a doctor and have test like a normal mother would. The potential parent can go with her for support and help each walk thorough the process. Remember this is being done in a lot of other countries and it works out.

Well the people that are doing in the dark . They are wrong. I am for the couple that sits down with the potential surrogate and they communicate with each other process and and do it legally

Reconcile Edited: wherbert on 30th Jul, 2011 - 11:43pm

30th Jul, 2011 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Surrogacy

If I was you, I won't do this in Trinidad at all! People having all sort of diseases and not taking care of themselves, not to mention since there is no law who knows the surrogate mother may claim the child and a whole bacchanal erupts. Nah...better to do it abroad.

30th Jul, 2011 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
Well the people that are doing in the dark . They are wrong. I am for the couple that sits down with the potential surrogate and they communicate with each other process and and do it legally

Oh, you mean no "Suzy" involved then? The thing is, for the law a mother is who gives birth to a child or adopt one legally. Not sure if the law could support your situation if a law suit is brought against you, even if you have a contract.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Surrogacy Trinidad Tobago - Page 3

Wow I guess Trinidad is not a place to do this. Unless there is a person that is looking for a 9 month cash flow.

There is no law at all for surrogacy in Trinidad

Why do I need a Suzy? All I need is a lawyer, a surrogate, sperm and money

End result the a baby to love and care for.

Reconcile Edited: wherbert on 31st Jul, 2011 - 12:14am

1st Aug, 2011 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Surrogacy Trinidad Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Wherbert, you mentioned the process of adoption is long here but really isn't. In a year, you can adopt a child, are you aware of that?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Surrogacy In Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,