Surrogacy In Trinidad And Tobago - Page 4 of 4

Name: One Love Country: Title: Perspective - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 12th Jun, 2014 - 1:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
$60,000 for baby upon delivery
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2011 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Surrogacy In Trinidad And Tobago
A Friend

Surrogacy In Trinidad And Tobago - Page 4

LydiaTT
I am also planning to look into adoption. Thanks .

Do you have an idea where to start? If so please send me some info.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2011 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Surrogacy

Have you tried contacting the local orphanages? I just did a quick search and found this, Source 2 maybe they can tell you what you need to do to start.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2011 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Surrogacy In Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: lovelace

Title: surrogacy

Comments: I am reading about surrogacy being done in Trinidad I don't see anything wrong with that It will be helping a lot of people who are longing to became parents and since one or both partners may be infertile.Now imagine being told that you will never be able to get pregnant because you where born without the whole female or male anatomy will you still say it is wrong to get a surrogate mother and I no that a lot of people don't no about these deformity and then it is a lot easier than going to the adoption agency where you have to have a certain amount of money in the bank plus it takes up to nine months and more after they go to both partner families to see if they are willing to accept the child and that is if you are lucky and fit their criteria.
[Update]
Surrogacy may also be best rather than adoption because it will be harder for a child to hear that they were adopted than telling him or her that someone else carried them and why I say that cause there are different surrogacy process such as embryo implantation etc.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2011 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Tobago Trinidad Surrogacy

Name: Lovelace

Comments: And note may be the same amount of money or more you may need to have in the bank when adopting a child if both parents are working you make not be qualified if one parent is working you still may not be qualified and what about privacy what if the person/persons don't want anyone to no that they are incapable of having a child the traditional way knowing how one can be stigmatised one way or the other.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2014 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Surrogacy

Name: One Love

Title: Perspective

Comments: I am for the idea of surrogacy or adoption. I think it is normally for people to want to have there own kids and to try for it.Each couple has there own unique situation that makes one option more attractive than the other.

I am aware of people who have there own kids and also adopt.

In addition, adoption and surrogacy would require understanding of detailed medical history, which is lacking in adoptions agencies at times.

I have read cases of adoptions that were troubling because medical history and early childhood trauma about a child was unknown. Not everyone is equipped to handle some of the issues that may arise, hence why some people give of there child or return adopted kids.

The older a child gets the more they become set in their morals, values, learning and general view of the world due to their experiences. It is more difficult for parents getting a child at a later age to influence behavior and create a healthy connection with them if a healthy human bond has not occurred for the child at during the first two years of the child life. The timeless of adaption came impact people that actually want to know there child and bond with them rather than just having a child in name.

Having done babysitting (Temporary interaction with children) and running summer camps (Temporary interaction with children ) as well as having to help take care of my niece (Day and night interaction over years), I can say the joy of having an actual child living with you can not compare to babysitting and summer camp.

I got to see her grow, learn, love, become an independent thinker, find her own place in the world and I was there to provide help where I could.

If you want to help people become a mommy and your hearts is in the right place then blessings be upon you. I thought of Sarah, Hagar and Abraham in the being when Sarah could not convince and wonder what the decision would have been with current advancement.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Surrogacy In Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,