Is Obama Less Christian? - Page 2 of 3

Does it really matter what a person is as long - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 4th Jun, 2013 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Obama Believes Many citizens of the USA believe that Pres. Barrack Omaba is actually a Muslim an not Christian. Why do you think this is and is it going to be a concern for him being re-elected?
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Is Obama Less Christian? - Page 2

Am I my brother's keeper?

Barack Obama has said that it's that 'fundamental belief - I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper' that makes America work. This is odd since the President hasn't bothered to help his poverty stricken aunt who is living on the street and getting $700 a month from the government. Glenn has more on Obama's aunt on radio today. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Christian Obama Is

Hat Trick! Obama omits 'Creator' again...

He has already done it twice before, but that wasn't enough to satisfy President Obama. Once again, he decided to leave a key word out of the Declaration of Independence: Creator. Kind of important, right? Why in the world does this so-called Christian President keep forgetting the 'Creator' part of the Declaration of Independence? Find out on radio today. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2011 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Is Obama Less Christian? Revealed Bible The

President Gets Personal At National Prayer Breakfast
Religious Based News

President Obama addressed the annual National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, DC yesterday, as every president has done since the event's inception in 1953. But many faith leaders were surprised by Obama's personal tone. In this week's Tell Me More feature Faith Matters, Rev. Jim Wallis, founder and president of the christian social change group Sojourners , discusses the president's speech and the ongoing debate around his personal faith.
Source: NPR Topics: Religion

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2012 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Christian Obama Is

Brad Pitt's Mom: "Obama Supports Killing Unborn Babies"

Jane Pitt, the mother of actor Brad Pitt, is making waves after penning a letter to the editor for her local newspaper slamming Obama and urging fellow Christians to vote for Mitt Romney. In the letter published by the Springfield News-Leader, Pitt calls President Obama, "a liberal who supports the killing of unborn babies." She adds, "Any Christian who does not vote or writes in a name is casting a vote for Romney's opponent, Barack Hussein Obama."

Those in the mainstream media and on the Left have panned the letter. Gawker writer Taylor Berman calls Jane Pitt a "loon." He adds, "For those of us with family members prone to quasi-racist, half-coherent Thanksgiving dinner rants, it's a relief to know the rich and famous sometimes go through the same thing." Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2012 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Christian Obama Is

Obama's Muslim problem = Romney's Mormon problem

President Obama's "religion" may be just as much of a liability as Mitt Romney's (actual) Mormon religion.
According to a new poll from the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life, more people are concerned about Obama's religion (19 percent) than about Romney's (13 percent).
The reason? The unbelievable number of Americans, now numbering 17 percent, who for some reason think the president is a Muslim. Ref. Source 1

Is Obama Less Christian?
Is Obama Less Christian? (Hover)

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2012 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Is Obama Less Christian?

4th Straight Year: Obama Thanksgiving Resolution Doesn't Thank God

For the fourth straight year, the Thanksgiving resolution from President Barack Obama fails to actually thank God - which is the fundamental reason why Thanksgiving is observed.

In 1789, President George Washington issued a proclamation that set forth the main reason for Thanksgiving, saying, "Now therefore I do recommend and assign Thursday the 26th day of November next to be devoted by the People of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being, who is the beneficent Author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be. That we may then all unite in rendering unto him our sincere and humble thanks - for his kind care and protection of the People of this Country previous to their becoming a Nation." Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2013 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Is Obama Christian - Page 2

Obama interprets Isaiah, but did he know what he was saying?

The latest report with a biblical twist came from President Barack Obama's visit over the weekend to Moore, Okla. "And it's a reminder, as scripture often is, that God has a plan, and it's important, though, that we also recognize we're an instrument of his will," Obama said. "And we need to know that as fellow Americans, we're going to be there as shelter from the storm for the people of Moore who have been impacted." Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2013 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Is Obama Less Christian?
A Friend

Is Obama Christian The Bible Revealed - Page 2

Does it really matter what a person is as long as they can do the job? Last I recall was that the constitution provides a separation of church and state. I wouldn't care if he were a satanist if he was able to do the job. Which I have only seen more of Bush Policies since he's been in office. So, obviously not.

I personally think that the president should be a constitutionalist, not subscribe to any religion.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Is Obama Less Christian?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,