Autism Vaccine Connection - Page 3 of 4

That is why when children receive vaccines - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 25th Aug, 2013 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Autism Vaccine Connection In a landmark decision, the U.S. Government decided to compensate a family claiming links between their 9-year-old daughters autisticlike behavior and vaccines
14th Sep, 2010 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Autism Vaccine Connection - Page 3

There is a case where a family won a suit for millions in a vaccine / autism related situation: Source 1 to read about it.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2011 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Connection Vaccine Autism

Latest news on the whole Vaccine and Autism relationship is being pushed now as just a fraud:

international QUOTE (CNN)
A now-retracted UK study that linked autism to childhood vaccines was an "elaborate fraud," a medical journal reports.

Post Date: 30th May, 2011 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Autism Vaccine Connection Health & Special Psychology

Measles Outbreak-How to Protect Yourself

What's behind the rise? 90% of the current cases were "imported" into the US by travelers who visited countries with measles outbreaks, then brought the infection home, sometimes spreading the virus to other people. Almost all of the cases were in people who hadn't been vaccinated. Another factor in the outbreak is some parents" unfounded worries about vaccination, due to the now thoroughly disproven belief that the vaccine might cause autism. Extensive research by the Institute of Medicine, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the CDC have shown no link to autism Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2011 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Connection Vaccine Autism

Vaccines have rare adverse effects, but not autism, diabetes, Institute of Medicine says

While a link between autism and vaccines has been debunked, some people do experience adverse health effects from vaccines. A comprehensive analysis of eight common vaccines has identified 14 adverse health outcomes, from seizures to swelling in the brain and fainting. But they are rare and few serious health problems are caused by vaccines, according to a national report released Thursday by the Institute of Medicine. Ref. Source 4

8th Aug, 2013 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Connection Vaccine Autism

Here is a video of the doctor who discovered the MMR vaccine causes progressive Autism and why other vaccinations are not needed in infants:

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2013 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Autism Vaccine Connection
A Friend

I blamed myself for years and years. I thought because I had my son vaccinated I had caused his ASD. I felt guilty for years and years.

In 2010 we learned that Andrew Wakefield the leader of the study has his medical license taken away because his research had been an elaborate fraud. He FABRICATED research in 1998. Now he's trying to back pedal. The bottom line he's a liar.

Then there are those morons like Jenny McCarthy who is an actress, model, playmate, and soon to be a cohost of an American talk show called "The View" is a fear monger. She scares parents to sell books. She has been on a rampage - built a movement around bad science and this horribly flawed theory that vaccines cause autism. She even wrote a book. She thinks that you can CURE autism. You cannot.

Is Ms. McCarthy entitled to her opinion? Sure she is. But to say it's a fact and to influence millions that this is a fact is wrong. In fact, Glenn Braunstein who is the VP at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center states that she might as well be yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater when there is no fire.

Here in the USA congress held hearing - thousands of people signed petitions. Parents began to say no to vaccines and things like whooping cough began to develop and kids became very sick and some died. The USA began to see outbreaks of measles, mumps and again whooping cough. And those come with their own serious side effects.

The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program in the USA learned from the courts that guess what there is no proven link between vaccines and autism. This original research that was conducted in the UK was begin discredited and looked at twice as early as 1999. In fact there were two different studies that were commissioned by the UK Department of health and they found no evidence that linked autism to vaccines. Then again in 2001 there was a panel of experts from the Institute of Medicine which has the ear of Congress and advises Congress on medical matters - they found no connection between MMR Vaccine and Austim. Then again in 2004 they did a comprehensive review and again no link.

Finally this year there was a study in the journal of pediatrics (I"d link it but it won't let me) that discredited the research. In April of this year researchers published another study that looked at about 1000 kids and determined that exposure to vaccines during the first two years of life was NOT associated with an increased risk for developing autism.

Is this going to stop Jenny McCarthy - probably not - however, we all need to be cognizant that there are conspiracy theories everywhere regarding autism. It's normal and natural for us as parents to have the ability to point a finger at *X* and say "This is what caused my kids autism". We normally want to fix problems - yes?

The bottom line we may never know what causes autism. Some thing it's partly genetic. I know the hereditary factor is in our family. I know we separated out vaccines - spacing them out - making sure they were mercury free. And our child was diagnosed late. Our kid is also profoundly gifted.
There's also the theory that there's a connection between older father and autism. Who knows - this subject requires lots more research. I personally spend tons of time researching because I want to know.

Is it going to change our situation? No - there is no "cure" or "fix". Our child in on the spectrum and its just the way it is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2013 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Autism Vaccine Connection - Page 3

Mercury is a poison, our body does not need it in any way, so why are vaccine drugs full of it? If you are forcing it into the bodies of young children it will affect them in SOME way.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2013 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Autism Vaccine Connection Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

That is why when children receive vaccines you request from your care provider a preservative free vaccine without the Thimerosal.

In regards to vaccines it's a non-brainer that benefit must outweigh the risk. I for instance am not a fan of the chickenpox vaccine. I think all kids as little kids should get it. However, in the USA they vaccinate against that. We had to sign a waiver.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Autism Vaccine Connection

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,