Autism Vaccine Connection - Page 2 of 4

Britain bans doctor who linked autism to vaccine - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th May, 2010 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Autism Vaccine Connection In a landmark decision, the U.S. Government decided to compensate a family claiming links between their 9-year-old daughters autisticlike behavior and vaccines
12th Feb, 2009 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Autism Vaccine Connection - Page 2

Based on a recent court ruling of specific cases it seems that there is no convincing evidence that children who received vaccines (again in those specific cases) became Autistic because of vaccines, any thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Connection Vaccine Autism

Reactions mixed to ruling that vaccines don't cause autism

"It's just another system that is turning its back on children with autism," said Estepp, the mother of an 11-year-old son with autism. "I'm feeling quite discouraged." But the reaction of UCSD psychology professor Laura Schreibman registered on the other end of the wide chasm between those who agree that immunizations lead to the developmental disorder and those who do not. Ref. Source 8

17th Apr, 2009 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Autism Vaccine Connection Health & Special Psychology

What do you all think about the following facts? Never vaccinated children don't seem to show symptoms of autism:

In Chicago, Homefirst Medical Services treats thousands of never- vaccinated children whose parents received exemptions through Illinois' relatively permissive immunization policy. Homefirst's medical director, Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, told us he is not aware of any cases of autism in never-vaccinated children; the national rate is 1 in 175, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. "We have a fairly large practice," Eisenstein told us. "We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children delivered by us who never received vaccines. "We do have enough of a sample," Eisenstein said. "The numbers are too large to not see it. We would absolutely know. We're all family doctors. If I have a child with autism come in, there's no communication. It's frightening. You can't touch them. It's not something that anyone would miss."

Continues: Source 8

20th Apr, 2009 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Connection Vaccine Autism

That is an interesting observation and should be looked into very deeply. I also question in the days of only one shot one vaccine and I can remember being told wait now for a few weeks before you get the other shot. Now we dump it all in one needle could there be a connection.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Connection Vaccine Autism

Retracted

Medical journal Lancet fully retracts 1998 study linking MMR vaccine to autism, citing "incorrect" elements of research. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Autism Vaccine Connection

Ruling Made

Special Court Rules Connection Between Vaccination and Autism 'Scientifically Unsupportable' [3:26 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2010 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Autism Vaccine Connection - Page 2

I don't know much about this topic but let me ask how much money will the health system and doctors lose if they say it is scientifically supportable?

24th May, 2010 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Autism Vaccine Connection Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Britain bans doctor who linked autism to vaccine

international QUOTE
The ruling by Britain's General Medical Council found him guilty of serious professional misconduct.

Wakefield, 53, then moved to the you.S. And set up an autism center in Texas, where he has a wide following, but faces similar skepticism from the medical community. The ruling in Britain only applies to his right to practice medicine in the you.K., not in other countries.

Appearing on NBC's "Today Show" on Monday, Wakefield described the decision as "a little bump on the road." He claimed the you.S. Government has been settling cases of vaccine-induced autism since 1991.

Source: Yahoo News

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Autism Vaccine Connection

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,