David Archuleta - Page 3 of 5

Well, one thing for sure. He will be serving - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th Dec, 2011 - 1:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
David Archuleta
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

David Archuleta - Page 3

Name: Fan

Comments: How long is it til David Archuleta goes on his mission?

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2010 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Archuleta David

He will turn 20 late this year (December). I don't think he is planning to serve a mission.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

David Archuleta Studies Doctrine Mormon

David Archuleta the guest star at Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert

Choir President Mac Christensen said the annual Christmas concert is unparalleled in Utah, hosting an audience of more than 21,000 each night in the Conference Center of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. "I just wish everyone could be there," he said during Thursday's announcement. "People are now coming from all over the world. We'll have over a million requests (for tickets)." Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Archuleta David

Review David Archuleta's Christmas Album here: Source 5

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2010 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Archuleta David

Mormon Tabernacle Choir, David Archuleta shine in Christmas concert

Archuleta, who rose to fame as a finalist on "American Idol," brought youthful exuberance to the task. "It's mind-boggling to stand in front of the choir, and in front of you - and there are a lot of you," he told the audience. "I'm so grateful to be here." Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2011 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

David Archuleta

David Archuleta going through the temple

David Archuleta talks about what it was like to finally get his Eagle (which he got in between rehearsals with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir last year). He also talks about his recent experience of going through the Jordan River Temple: "It gave me a new perspective on life," he says. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Dec, 2011 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

David Archuleta - Page 3

I read that David Archuleta is planning on going on a mission in fact he probably got his papers and he will be going sometime in early 2012 all we need to know now is which mission!

27th Dec, 2011 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

David Archuleta Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

Well, one thing for sure. He will be serving OUTSIDE the US. Due to his popularity, I doubt very much he will be serving locally.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: David Archuleta

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,