David Archuleta - Page 5 of 5

The former poster boy for the church is now - Page 5 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 15th Jun, 2021 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
David Archuleta
13th Feb, 2016 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

David Archuleta - Page 5

David Archuleta is so amazingly talented and what's particularly adorable about him is his humility and dedication to the Lord.

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2016 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Archuleta David

I can believe that. I bet his mission president had him singing lots to rake in the baptisms. Come meet David Archuleta and at the same hear some discussions!

15th Apr, 2016 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

David Archuleta Studies Doctrine Mormon

I was reading that David Archuleta used to pray with contestants before they went on stage, isn't that so sweet? He is so very dedicated.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2021 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Archuleta David

Singer-songwriter and former "American Idol" contestant David Archuleta says he is a part of the LGBTQIA+ community. But he says that shouldn't mean he can't be a person of faith, too. Source 5x.

15th Jun, 2021 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Archuleta David

The former poster boy for the church is now coming out with a poster of his own. LDS leaders will have to face the music at some point.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: David Archuleta

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,