David Archuleta - Page 2 of 5

I trusted to what you've just said - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 1st Jun, 2010 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
David Archuleta
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

David Archuleta - Page 2

David Archuleta to Make Appearance at Utah Deseret Book

While Murray teenager David Archuleta is in Salt Lake City on tour, he'll be making time to meet fans and sign his new CD, Christmas from the Heart. Archuleta will appear this Saturday, Nov. 21 from 10 a.m. To 11:30 a.m. At the Fort Union Deseret Book in Midvale, Utah. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

David Archuleta
A Friend

Archuleta David

I also hope that celebrity lifestyle won't influence him, and I also hope that he would serve a full-time mission someday.

18th Mar, 2010 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

David Archuleta Studies Doctrine Mormon

I hope he serves a mission too although he may pull a "Donny Osmond" one there. He seems to be a good kid.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2010 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

David Archuleta
A Friend

Page 2 Archuleta David

Yes, SuzieSu! He may pull a Donny Osmond. May God bless this humble boy.

Post Date: 26th May, 2010 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Archuleta David

Name: Tricia

Comments: I was watching American Idol last night and was seriously missing David Archuleta when he performed. When he sung it sounded so sincere. The ones they have now sound like its just about the popularity and money.

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

David Archuleta
A Friend

David Archuleta

Yes that's right, but I hope he wouldn't be influenced by many popular artists out there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2010 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

David Archuleta - Page 2

David is one of a kind. Nice, humble boy. He was raised well by his mother. Hope he serves a mission when is time.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

David Archuleta
A Friend

David Archuleta Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

I trusted to what you've just said about his mother's spiritual nourishment to him and I know he can do it. But I just imagined when he goes on his mission, many people would run after him because they all knew him as popular, what would happen? Maybe it's such a distraction to him, but there's an advantage... And that is he would be teaching lots of people and would become members. What do you think?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: David Archuleta

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,