Cashing In Your Gold - Page 2 of 4

There used to be a time when peppercorns were - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jun, 2010 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Cashing In Gold Have you cashed in yours?
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2009 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cashing In Your Gold - Page 2

Gold slumps as dollar strengthens

The price of gold slumps after surprisingly good US unemployment data sends the dollar higher. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2010 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gold Your Cashing

Sears, Kmart to offer cash-for-gold service:

Sears Holdings Corp, which expanded its layaway program to help cash-strapped consumers pay for purchases during the recession, is now helping its customers exchange their jewelry for cash as gold prices soar. Ref. Source 8

19th May, 2010 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Cashing In Your Gold History & Civil Business Politics

That's crazy. The last place on earth I would go to cash in my gold is K-mart. Whatever, people.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

26th May, 2010 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Gold Your Cashing

People say this is an alternative but I do not see how since it is so hard to protect. Where do you keep it, at home? Can you realistically keep enough gold to pull through a crisis where paper money has become null value?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

27th May, 2010 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Gold Your Cashing

That's probably why people who own lots of gold also own guns. Anyone who expects to survive a crisis where paper money has no value better know how to protect themselves. At that point, it's not just about gold, it's about FOOD. (Argentina comes to mind - people were stealing and killing cows when the currency tanked.)

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

30th May, 2010 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Cashing In Your Gold

Then its really not that practical. I always thought of food as the most valuable asset in times of serious crisis.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st May, 2010 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Cashing Your Gold - Page 2

As do I. However, there will be times when the only way to get food is with something else of value. Gold holds its own. Paper doesn't.

1st Jun, 2010 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Cashing Your Gold Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

There used to be a time when peppercorns were used to barter. I think gold has value but it depends on the level of crisis. For instance in a case where there is a lack of water - water is gold, lack of food - food is gold and so forth. The problem with safeguarding for the future is not knowing the type of catastrophe ahead. I think the best angle if at all possible is to have some of each: gold, food, water and so forth.

With regards to cashing in your gold there are still a great many ads where people are buying it up like crazy. They are willing to pay top dollar for all 'unwanted' gold and even silver that you may not be using. I sometimes wonder if these companies are just looking for a profit or if they are seeing something we are not.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Cashing In Your Gold

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,