Save Windows XP - Page 2 of 3

Will I Be Able to Activate XP after 2014? - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 12th Mar, 2012 - 10:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Save Windows XP
15th May, 2008 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Save Windows XP - Page 2

I'll be looking out to see what happens as the clock tics down. I'm sure many will find that SP3 will be here to save the day and possibly an SP4 in the future.

Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2008 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

XP Windows Save

I will be keeping Xp on all my systems for at least another year. It has gotten very stable and is very reliable. Question to everyone here, when was the last time you got the blue screen of death? Hope I don't 'blight' it but you understand what I mean right? Microsoft finally got it sorted out. So Microsoft could say what they want, we know that XP will be around for a while, they may not sell too many more but they will support it for some time to come. Vista is still struggling to walk and people have gotten used to XP and as they say, if it not broken, why fix it? Xp even 'sees' dual core processors, so I am good for a while yet. The quad cores, well I doubt it but then I wonder if Vista is even ready for that yet too but that is another post.

My point is that software will be Xp compliant for a number of years to come, so people won't see the need to upgrade yet. It's when the hardware starts getting 'fancy' is when XP will have to take a back seat and move over for the new kid in town.

Reconcile Edited: lordryoko on 21st Oct, 2008 - 3:58am

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Save Windows XP
A Friend

Save Windows XP Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Since I do Consulting for Businesses I have been engaged in the discussion of XP Pro or Vista Enterprise - for the Businesses the Bugs are a big Fear and Discussion Point because the reality is the new features are not worth the Cost and Implementation Problems - For Microsoft it is Pushing for upgrades to Vista for Profit Motives

5th Dec, 2008 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 XP Windows Save

I have both Vista (default on laptop) and XP and have no intention of giving up XP to go to anything complicated, complexed and unproductive. When I use a computer I want to work, not search for compliant software and .dll updates.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Save Windows XP
A Friend

XP Windows Save

I am with you on this one JB. I like to relax and enjoy my computer experience and not fight with it.

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2008 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Save Windows XP

Windows XP allowed to live again

Microsoft has relaxed licensing terms for Windows XP to allow PC makers to continue selling machines with the software installed.
Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2008 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Save Windows XP - Page 2

Well, that's good, I think they will do it until Windows 7 comes out and tests the market since their Vista flop.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2012 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Save Windows XP Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

Will I Be Able to Activate XP after 2014?

The end of technical support isn't a big deal. How many people do you know who call Microsoft when Windows isn't working? The end of security updates is of some concern, but as I argued in When XP is Discontinued, the active malware threats of 2014 will probably not be targeting an old and out-of-date operating system. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Save Windows XP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,