Does It Make Sense to Start a Waterless Car Wash Business in the Middle East

Does Sense Start Waterless Car Wash Business - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Jul, 2011 - 2:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2011 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Pimping Your Auto

Before retirement, I had founded a mobile car washing franchising company, and I had franchised it in 23 states, serving some 450 cities in four countries. Some of our staunchest competitors were those folks that went out and did dry-washing using a waterless carwash solution. At the time, I didn't have much respect for these types of products, because I wouldn't want someone to smear a solution on my sports car, smear in the dirt, and wipe it off.
Source: Automotive:Car-Detailing-Customization

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Fri May 24 4:55:06 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
More opinions appreciated on does it make sense to start a waterless car wash business in the middle east has only this many replies actively to know carefully and maybe get a better idea.

> TOPIC: Does It Make Sense to Start a Waterless Car Wash Business in the Middle East

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,