Why Japanese Culture Sucks

Why Japanese Culture Sucks - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Apr, 2012 - 3:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2008 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Rising sun too bright for you? Tell us why Japanese Culture sucks.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2008 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Sucks Culture Japanese Why

Name: Fnordguy

Comments: Just as the ancient Japanese culture was filled with oppression, violence, and severe stick-up-your-donkey mentality, the current Japanese culture is rife with extreme perversion. The only thing the sick sleazy men of Japan like more than pedophilia, is marketing. I see very little of value coming out of Japan, it's become a loathsome degenerate culture. I hope they have a moral awaking there, and soon.

Source 1: Source 2
Source 2: Source 2

25th Feb, 2012 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Why Japanese Culture Sucks Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If I can add anything here its their mistreatment of animals. They have shops of animals like we have Mc Dees and people walk in pick an animal and they are slaughtered and eaten without the animal being put out of pain first.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2012 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Sucks Culture Japanese Why

10 Reasons the World Would be a Better Place if Japan Ruled the Earth

So, what if Japan ruled the world According to Tristan Cano, that wouldn't be a bad thing at all.
Source: Travel Articles

> TOPIC: Why Japanese Culture Sucks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,