Two People Dreams The Same Dream - Page 3 of 3

Name: Bruce Country: Title: Making dreams - Page 3 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2015 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
7th Apr, 2011 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Two People Dreams The Same Dream - Page 3

Alexandra, dreaming with crabs in my culture (Indian) isn't considered something good. It is actually a warning. If, after such dreams you plan to undertake a journey through water you are warned to be very cautious. It is best to avoid them. Don't be afraid, just cautious.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2015 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Dream The Dreams People Two

Name: Bruce

Title: Making dreams come true

Comments: We all have dreams and a lifestyle that we want. Some a house kids and a nice car or truck. My Then some a more exciting dream of travel and of a certain swagger. All on has to do is find those who lived and want the same thing merge their energy law of attraction and share in the investment. See in my forties I've learned build a business that in compasses your dream and work is then fun. Working for others is sort of compromising and slavery since the 3/5's rule back in 1867. Believe to Achieve any dream is possible..

Source: Current human evolutionary philosophy

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Two People Dreams The Same Dream

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,