Two People Dreams The Same Dream - Page 2 of 3

Name: Alexandra Country: Comments: My 12 year - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 7th Apr, 2011 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Two People Dreams The Same Dream - Page 2

Name: Travis

Comments: I had the same dream as one of my friends except it was from like opposite sides... I dreamed I fell out of the sky and landed on her front lawn and in her dream a guy fell from the sky onto her front lawn. Is this normal?

Sponsored Links:
14th Jul, 2010 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Dream The Dreams People Two

I don't know about the shared dream, if its a sign or what it is. I do know I had a dream I was watching someone gettin' busy with someone else and talked to him about it later. He told me he did have such a dream and was terribly embarrassed when I described exactly what was going on. I'm relatively certain he wasn't fibbing about it as he did tell me a few things I had left out.

In the dream I was just a bystander watching. He wasn't aware of me in the dream but he did say it was as we discussed so... I guess take it as you will. Interesting either way.

This isn't really knew or different for me. I have had several similar type dreams, some where the other was aware of me and some where the other was not aware.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2010 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Two People Dreams The Same Dream Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Name: Solice

Comments: I have never known to have the same dream as someone else. How will you know anyway since you don't go around asking people what they dream. When I was a kid I remembered my sisters and I having the similar dreams about certain things that happened to us during the day but it wasn't based on any mystery or anything like that. Like if we went to the park and played softball or whatever then we would all dream about it that night and wake up saying the silly stuff we did in the dream.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Dream The Dreams People Two

Name: Alan

Comments: A while ago, my friend and I had the same dream (he lives across the street, talk about long range communication!) and we were both part of the rebel army in Star Wars. The next day, I asked him, "what did you dream about last night?" and he said "Star Wars. You and me were fighting on hoth, and you got shot off of the top of an AT-AT." I couldn't speak for at least a minute, I was so amazed and eventually I said "it was scary falling off of that AT-AT." Weird stuff.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Dream The Dreams People Two

Name: Baffled

Comments: This morning I had a horrible dream that my boyfriend, Evan, was hit by a car. When I woke up, I instantly texted him about my nightmare. Within minutes the craziest thing happened; Evan's best friend Aaron texted me saying he had the craziest dream about Evan getting hit by a car. I was so confused, thinking the text messages just got mixed up or something, so I called Aaron. He confirmed sending his text without even knowing I had sent mine yet. Even trippier, we had the same dream at the same time, on opposite sides of California. They're in Socal and I'm in Norcal.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Two People Dreams The Same Dream

Name: Brian

Comments: My brother and I had the same dream a number of years of go. We were dressed in ninja costumes fighting and I won. There was lava around and a lot of caves. When I won we both woke up, and talked about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2011 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Two People Dreams The Dream - Page 2

Name: Blueangel

Comments: Me and my boyfriend had the same dream about being at a school but I've never been to that school before and it also had a lot of people in it who I did not know, I was looking at myself from above almost like I was looking at some else dream... What does this mean ?

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2011 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Two People Dreams The Dream Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

Name: Alexandra

Comments: My 12 year old daughter and 7 year old son had the same dream last night of a poisonous crab biting my 4 year old son does this mean anything thank you.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Two People Dreams The Same Dream

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,