Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 14 of 17

I say forget the medical lab. We should press - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Jul, 2008 - 2:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 17 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai
A Friend

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 14

If we go for the escape pods there is a option there to avoid the dog. Lets try that and see where it takes us.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2008 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

Probably we need some special roll to find something we're missing.

5th Jul, 2008 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai Archive Pathfinder / D&D

How come this stuck? This is like the third time I'm checking with no update.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2008 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

Our GM krakyn I think fell asleep with the book. Maybe this will help wake him up.

7th Jul, 2008 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

Staring at the message, you realise you are in great danger.  For some reason the ship is on a collision course with the star.  Even though you have not studied astrophysics, you have a rudimentary grasp of concepts such as gravity wells and very-hot.  Escape seems in order, yet you wonder how this situation could arise.  What about the ships failsafe systems?  It knows how to manoeuvre itself.  Why doesn't it just turn aside?

If you want to try and talk to the ship's computer, turn to 43
If you want to make your way to the escape pods, turn to 12
14s

Perhaps this is the charmed round. Give Beowolf something more to post on as well.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2008 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I say make our way to the escape pods that is where the option to avoid the puppy was.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2008 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai - Page 14

OK klar looks like you are riding solo perhaps Krusten will join in to get her post count up.

Remembering your emergency drills, you know that the escape pods are located on the lowest level of the ship.  You hurry over to the nearest lift and press the down button.  The doors open promptly and you step inside, stabbing at the button for level Z.
The lift whines and drops rapidly, sending your stomach floating up near the ceiling.  It is an unpleasant sensation, especially after a night of being really charming.  You stagger from the lift on level Z and promptly vomit onto the deck (lose 1 STAMINA).  You pause for a minute, considering whether or not to find one of the medical bays that are on every level.  You will be able to sober yourself up, maybe get some medical supplies in case you are hurt or you find an injured someone.

To look for the medical bay, turn to 47
To press on to the escape pods, turn to 31
20s

OK so Z or deck 24 is the escape pods. I have been reading what we have done and I am unconvinced that our first attempt was not the correct path to start down as we did get a different scene in the bar room.

But for now that passage seems to hint we should get meds at the health bay since we are so hung over.

FYI I have not read up other then what we have done so I know no more then any one else on this mission.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2008 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

I say forget the medical lab. We should press on to the escape pods. We can look at going on down to the pods area.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.