Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 17 of 17

Name: Ulysses Country: Title: Thanks and Sorry! - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jul, 2012 - 9:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 17 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
28th Jul, 2008 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 17

I am going to scan through this again today but I seen no paragraph the at ended with go to 50. I will also look at the ones that referred to 51 and 55.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2008 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai
A Friend

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

So what have you found out on this? Is there a way to solve this or is it a dead end? I wonder if there is a place you have to roll and add to another number to get to 50?

7th Aug, 2008 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That is possible I am going to donate some time this AM to it since things have calmed down a bit again. I will look extra hard for something like that rolling idea.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2008 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 17 Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

Hopefully you will find something. I believe that is probably what it is. There probably a passage where you roll a certain number to get what you need.

7th Aug, 2008 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

OK it is 10:10 so I have and hour now I will see what I can find.

7th Aug, 2008 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Found three possible solutions but no way to get into them. We have to hit the lift after we get gary's ID but no road takes you there. Case closed I will try a new book after holidays I will play it through first.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai - Page 17

That works for me. We will find a new book to win against. Let us know which books we may be able to go with.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2012 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

Name: Ulysses

Title: Thanks and Sorry!

Comments: Four years later, thanks for playing the gamebook!

I wrote this with lots of secret options. You are right that you need to get into Gary Fishbone's room. After you fight the guard and flee the lift you are On Deck P Section 2, the same as written on GF's ID. His room is 24, so this is the prompt to turn straight to passage 24.

In retrospect this made it hard and subsequent episodes gave better directions. The search in the bar was also simplified to choices rather than dice rolls.

> TOPIC: Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.