Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 4 of 17

He's a party pooper. I get the feeling - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2008 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
5th May, 2008 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 4

Indeed we will need to read careful. I think we started on J ... So KNtoran what is your pick?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2008 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai
A Friend

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

I say lets go down to level J and see if we can find our card.

5th May, 2008 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai Archive Pathfinder / D&D

J for jump and J for joy lets go to J before we turn to junk. laugh.gif

6th May, 2008 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

Level J and make it snappy Scotty cause my headache isnt getting any better from the seconds counting down.

6th May, 2008 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

J=10

You press the button and the doors close.  You fidget impatiently as the lift seems to crawl along, the lights indicating the current deck seeming to linger teasingly.  Finally with a pleasant chime the doors open and you spring out.  You pound the floor with your feet as you run at world-record-breaking pace despite the lack of time-keeping officials.  Yes, this all looks familiar.  Soon you round a corner and see ahead the glowing archway of the Pleasure Pen nightclub.  That's it!  You hurry about and search through the club for your id"¦

Roll a die.
If you roll a 1, turn to 4
If you roll a 2, turn to 25
If you roll a 3, turn to 37
If you roll a 4, turn to 48
If you roll a 5, turn to 51
If you roll a 6, turn to 55
150s(390 second )

*Stephen rolls a 5 off to 51.*

You search about, and behind the bar find scotch, whiskey, vodka, gin, rum, port, a dozen types of red and white wine, and beers from near and far.  In the interests of your mission, you take a nip of courage.  Still feeling a bit cowardly, you down some more courage, trying a different flavour.  Not knowing what you are up against, you quickly prepare yourself by consuming bravery of all types from the entire variety of bottles.
Suddenly the prospect of plunging into the sun doesn't seem so bad!  So this is what courage feels like.  You set out from the bar to continue your mission.

Reduce your SKILL by 1 due to being tipsy.

If you are ready to leave the club, turn to 23

To keep searching, roll a die.  If you roll a number you have rolled previously, add 1 minute to your Duration, and roll again.

If you roll a 1, turn to 4
If you roll a 2, turn to 25
If you roll a 3, turn to 37
If you roll a 4, turn to 48
If you roll a 6, turn to 55
204s

204+390 594 seconds

Skill was 11 now 10 stam 19 luck 10

So we found the bar do we keep looking? or are we done. Let me know how many tries you wish to make now and I can do then then post results.

Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

We need to have the card I say try it one more time to see if we can find it then if we do not we can try something else.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2008 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai - Page 4

Is this guy from House of Horrors? How can he look to drink something at a time like this. I feel if we keep looking then we will end up drinking more, anyway time has been spent already, so keep looking.

6th May, 2008 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

He's a party pooper. I get the feeling we are going to be exploding in the sun soon. Try some more in this room and if nothing leave before we get drunk stupid.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.