Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 5 of 17

Leave now while we still can. I agree about - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th May, 2008 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
8th May, 2008 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 5

This place is just making us waste more time. I figure this should be in our room, so leave now before we die drinking ourselves into the sun.

Sponsored Links:
8th May, 2008 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

This is pretty cool. I don't know what's wrong with this guy, why would he take a drink if he just threw up like 5 minutes ago. That's hardcore.

I think we should keep looking for the card- what else are we going to do?
(Although couldn't he just ask the computer on the bridge what his number is? Oh well.)

8th May, 2008 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Kevin, if you think this guy has a screw loose you should of been around for "House of Horrors".

8th May, 2008 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

594 seconds rolled 5 again 654 seconds rolled 6 onto 55

Keep in mind Stephen got a snoot full last night so his ID could be here or a girls place or his apartment. (or another mans I guess)

You search about, and between the cushions of a couch in the chill-out lounge you find a magical broadsword, 20 gold pieces, a winged helm, an invitation to compete in the Trial of Champions in Fang, a large diamond, and a golden ring.
When you use the sword, it will do 4 points of damage per hit and you may add 2 to your SKILL in combat. 

If you are ready to leave the club, turn to 23

To keep searching, roll a die.  If you roll a number you have rolled previously, add 1 minute to your Duration, and roll again.

If you roll a 1, turn to 4
If you roll a 2, turn to 25
If you roll a 3, turn to 37
If you roll a 4, turn to 48
If you roll a 5, turn to 51
174s

174+654=828 seconds past.

Now that is a great haul!

So do we try again or continue? We lose a minute now if Stephen rolls a 5 or 6 so we have a 2/3 chance of finding something new and fifty/fifty on the second try after.

What is you choice.

Great to have you on board kevin hope you enjoy the ride.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 8th May, 2008 - 2:35pm

Post Date: 8th May, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai
A Friend

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

One more time then leave. We have a weapon now so that helps.

8th May, 2008 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai

I don't get it. Was that meant as a joke? What are we doing with that stuff in a scifi game? Anyways just leave here its obviously a waste.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2008 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai - Page 5

I say we try one more time- maybe we'll find something really useful... maybe the card. If not, then we leave.

9th May, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Leave now while we still can. I agree about looking for it at our room, if we can even find it while intoxicated.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.