Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 8 of 17

yeah, let's go to the medical bay. - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th May, 2008 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 17 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
15th May, 2008 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 8

ok- let's try the escape pods- but I'm expecting them all to be gone.

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2008 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

I think there is more to the ship than simply trying to escape, at least now. I will be surprised if it works, but I'll go along with you all to see how it plays out.

16th May, 2008 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai Archive Pathfinder / D&D

So be it to the escape pods!

Remembering your emergency drills, you know that the escape pods are located on the lowest level of the ship.  You hurry over to the nearest lift and press the down button.  The doors open promptly and you step inside, stabbing at the button for level Z.
The lift whines and drops rapidly, sending your stomach floating up near the ceiling.  It is an unpleasant sensation, especially after a night of being really charming.  You stagger from the lift on level Z and promptly vomit onto the deck (lose 1 STAMINA).  You pause for a minute, considering whether or not to find one of the medical bays that are on every level.  You will be able to sober yourself up, maybe get some medical supplies in case you are hurt or you find an injured someone.

To look for the medical bay, turn to 47
To press on to the escape pods, turn to 31

21 second elapsed.

Onward or medicine time?

Post Date: 16th May, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai
A Friend

Page 8 Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

lets stop at medical bay. We know we may run into troops here so maybe there is something there we can use. smile.gif

16th May, 2008 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

Check out the medical room maybe we'll pick up stomething useful there.

17th May, 2008 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai

We died already, I have the feeling this is going to be the spaceship of horrors. Go to the medical bay I guess.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2008 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai - Page 8

To the medical bay and while we are there look for some uppers so we can get the fuzz out of his brain.

18th May, 2008 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

yeah, let's go to the medical bay. Need to be in good shape- I'm sure we're going to find some bad guys again.

> TOPIC: Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.