Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 10 of 17

Time 1281 seconds QUOTE 57 You continue on - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2008 - 9:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 17 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
23rd May, 2008 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 10

Onward, we wasted time with them before. And if we were unharmed why did we have to apply the salves? It should have said we were slightly burned or something.

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2008 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

Searing hot air washes over you, burning your exposed skin (lose 10 STAMINA)

I assumed that with half our life spent in the near rocket collision we needed to heal. I hope that was OK with every one.

23rd May, 2008 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I knew the dog would be no good, in fact you can gather that most of the electronic services on this ship lead to trouble. Get on with saving our life.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2008 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai
A Friend

Page 10 Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

We need to get a id card I wonder if they can give us a card or find a card from them smile.gif

24th May, 2008 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

A rocket firing dog, I wonder why the military never deployed one of those in Iraq rolleyes.gif. Okay let's move on with it.

26th May, 2008 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai

I'd like to have a dog like that to keep my enemies out! Let's move on aI think we went to the dome already not so?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2008 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai - Page 10

I do not have the story with me but will try to get it on tomorrow out of town for business for two days. The vote seems on to the pods.

27th May, 2008 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Time 1281 seconds

You continue on your way and finally the corridor ends at a pair of doors bearing the designation: "Bridge."
The doors open at your approach and you enter into the correctly labelled room.  As you step inside, the first thing you notice is the bright light shining from the front of the room where the large viewscreen fills the wall.  Light and heat from the image of the sun directly ahead blaze upon you, making it difficult to see.  You stumble inside, until your hands hit upon a polished wooden rail.
Shading you eyes and squinting for good measure, you manage to see that the bridge is a multi-layered affair, with rows of tiered consoles below you extending down to the foot of the viewscreen. Where you stand is the highest tier, unoccupied except for a large comfortable chair, with a quaint old sailing ships wheel before it.
You give the wheel a spin, hoping against hope that it is more than ornamental.  The wheel spins easily, a testament to the loving care bestowed upon its ball-bearings in the form of regular greasing.  However, apart from testifying to the aforementioned loving care, the wheel is non-functional.
Going over to the captain's chair, you sit down, feeling yourself settle into the soft clasp of its silken cushions.  Your enjoyment of the chair does not prevent you from scorning the decadence of the former captain, and after a moment's indulgence, you get to the matter at hand.
"Computer," you say in your most commanding voice.  "Change course!"
"Who is squeaking?" the computer asks politely.
"The captain!  I am the captain now!" you announce.
"Yes, sir," the computer agrees without any resistance.  "Please input your command code."
"Wa?  I don't have one," you reveal, your voice trembling with the kind of uncertainty that has spawned countless mutinies ever since men went to sea in groups together.
"Navigational command requires command status," the computer tells you sympathetically.
"I am the last crewmember left on board, am I not?" you ask.
"Yes, sir," the computer agrees.
"That makes me the captain now, doesn't it?"
"Yes, captain."
"So why don't I have command status?" you want to know.
"You need to submit your CMN and apply for command status.  If your application is successful, you will need to register and create a command code.  Then you can login and take command."
"What's a CMN?" you ask, perplexed.
"Crew Member Number," the computer informs you.  "It is the prominent number on your Crewmember Identification Card."
Now you are getting somewhere!  You reach into your pocket for the card.  Not in that pocket.  You check the next likely pocket. Nothing.  You check the remainder of your pockets with growing dread and dismay that reaches a peak, then sends a wave of fear crashing down upon you, wiping you out and dumping you upon the shore of frustration.
You know you had it with you last night.  The card is used to make purchases from the funds in your on-board account.  You had it at the club last night, purchasing the alcohol that was subsequently poured down your throat, resulting in the state of extreme charm that you are still recovering from.  You must have lost it in the dance club.
"Be right back!" you shout, springing up from the chair and dashing towards the exit.  The opulent corridor sweeps past as you run towards the lift, pound the button and hurl yourself into the small, vertically mobile room. You lift your extended finger to press the button, yet it pauses, trembling in anticipation of function.
What floor was the dance club on?  There are 26 buttons, marked A to Z.  You are always getting lost on this darn ship.  You can't even remember the name of the dance club.

If you know what floor you were on, you can turn to the correct reference by converting the letter to a number using A=1, B=2, "¦ , Z=26.  Otherwise, you will just have to guess.  If the passage you turn to makes no sense, then turn instead to 49 right away.

So much for that. So which deck? Look like we have to get back to that dance club.

1281+264=1445 second gone.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 27th May, 2008 - 9:15pm

> TOPIC: Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.