Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 13 of 17

This thing is the unsolvable story that is - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jun, 2008 - 5:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
10th Jun, 2008 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai - Page 13

Darkscribe I can understand that if you come across books that are more apeasing post the link in my rave section and I would be glad to under take them. Or start one your self if you feel up to it. Thanks for letting me know also.

You open the locker and peer inside.  You find several power units (3v, 9v and 12v), 10-metre rolls of cable, lubricating grease in 50 and 100 ml tubes, and a few torches.  You may take any of these items, but only have enough pockets for 3 of them.
Once you are ready, you close the locker.

Turn to 30
122s

3004+122=3126sec

Going over to the corner of the room, you pull the lever and open the hatch.  Lights automatically come on within, illuminating a narrow tube with rungs extending from the sides.  You climb in and reach the hatch at the bottom, kicking the lever to open the hatch.  You descend into an identical room below.
Not pausing, you open the next hatch and descend all the way down to deck X.  You are exhausted by the time you arrive, but do not rest, feeling that time is running out. 
You hurry through the maze of service corridors, then out into the main passages.  You find the Engineering Control Room, but hear voices inside.  Footsteps suddenly approach, and you slip through a nearby doorway into an observation lounge.  Even before you reach over to the control panel to close the doors, they slide shut and lock.
You hit the panel in surprise, but it remains a baleful red.  You have been trapped!  You hurry over to the door at the other end, but it is locked as well.  You thump the walls in frustration, but having no other choice settle yourself to wait.

Turn to 16

*looking good!*

You quickly become impatient with waiting and start to prowl about the lounge, imagining yourself like a caged tiger.  Whoever comes is going to feel the fury!  Finally the far set of doors opens and you wheel about aggressively, ready to unleash a torrent of witty statements.
A squat figure enters, and you gape.  "You!"
"You have been a naughty, naughty boy!" the parent-bot says.  "You will come home right now, young man!"
"You are the leader of these"¦pirates?" you ask in disbelief.  "You are the one who has been attacking planets and ships?"
"You see the lengths you have forced me to go to to locate you?" the parent-bot scolds.  "When we get home, you are grounded for the next 23,546 years."
"But why did you kill all those people and lay waste to so many planets?" you ask.
"To prevent you from returning to locations already searched.  I hold you responsible for each death!  You will never watch TV again and will go to bed early without dinner every night for the rest of your life!"
"This is absurd!" you say.
"If you do not comply, I will be forced to take drastic action!" the parent-bot warns, and a panel in its front opens, metallic hands extending holding a rainbow-coloured teddy bear poised between a pair of shears ready to snip it in two.  "Comply, or it is all over for Mr Fluffles!"
You laugh at the robot.  "Go and recycle yourself, you rusty tin can!  I haven't cared about that old thing in years!"
"Update received," the parent-bot responds, the arms holding the teddy bear and shears retracting and the panel closing.    Other panels open and an array of blasters emerge, training on you with whirrs and clicks, speckling your face and body with targeting lasers like serious case of ache that threatens to burst and tear you into smoking pieces.  "How do you feel about your own life?"
"You can't kill me!" you exclaim.  "You are supposed to be my carer!"
"You are currently at Stage 11 Naughtiness, which allows me to discipline you as I see fit!  So come with me or die!"
No way!

If you have a blaster and want to blast the blasted robot, turn to 34
Otherwise you can see if the "Deactivate" command still works by turning to 42
132s

3126+132=3258 we are close to that sun!

"Fine!  I"ll come back with you!" you say.  "Don't get a short-circuit!"
"That's better," the parent bot responds, and the blasters start to fold away.  Seeing your opening, you quickly draw the blaster and fire repeatedly at the robot.  Bright, hot globs of energy sizzle through the air and explode against the parent-bob, knocking it down in a shower of sparks.
Pleased, you blow the smoke away from the muzzle of your weapon, feeling tough and cool.

Turn to 54
35s
Leaving the observation lounge and the parent-bot, you hurry down the corridor.  You are sweating profusely, but the sweat evaporates off your skin in moments.  Although the ship is yet to pass into the corona of the sun, the heat is intense enough to start cooking you inside the ship like a loaf of bread in a baking tin.
As you hurry along, you glance at the air conditioning vents.  Can't someone turn on the cooling?  If they can, they had better do it at the double!

Turn to 33

We know 33 we die.

I think we need to get to that lift asap. We need to review all we have done then restart.

I will start a new post for the next attempt.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2008 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai
A Friend

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

We wanted to go up after we had the ID card why did we go down? We do not have a option to go up in the service tubes? Maybe we are missing something here?

11th Jun, 2008 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Why are we always landing back at this same spot? Is this a twighlight zone kinda book?

11th Jun, 2008 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

I think if we miss a correct step it pounds us to the same spot or maybe taking to long.

I will do a post in a new thread with our steps and see what observations I can make.

Klar I have no Idea on that either it confused me also.

12th Jun, 2008 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Ai Ulysses By Go Wrong

Sounds like this book is all screwed up just like the guy in it.

17th Jun, 2008 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

We could just wove back to the spot where we turned left and go right. Now the book is not messed up we just keep making wrong choices. One thing about doing a book like this to keep it short you just direct things back to the same ending same much writing.

Perhaps we better exhaust that option so we can see what path is correct before we try again from the start.

Sorry been busy and did not get time to do this before.

To go left, turn to 32
40s

2882+40=2922 seconds

You take the corridor to the left.  About a hundred metres later you come across an unoccupied security station.  You step inside, hoping that someone has left a blaster or something lying about.  They haven't.  However there is a weapons locker here.  You try the door, but it is locked.  There is a control panel on the front with a small keypad.  An access code is required to open it.

Turn to 15
94s+2922=3016

You move up the corridor away from the security station, and soon come upon an unobtrusive doorway that leads to a service corridor.  The service corridors allow types such as yourself to move about and access systems without having to offend the high-class passengers with your impecunious presence.  Thumping the panel, you enter the narrow corridor and close the door behind you.  The service corridor runs at right angles and takes you to a small room that is an intersection of four service corridors.
In one corner is a ladder between hatches in the ceiling and floor.  The access tubes between decks will allow you to climb safely between decks rather than risking the lifts.

Turn to 30
82s
Going over to the corner of the room, you pull the lever and open the hatch.  Lights automatically come on within, illuminating a narrow tube with rungs extending from the sides.  You climb in and reach the hatch at the bottom, kicking the lever to open the hatch.  You descend into an identical room below.
Not pausing, you open the next hatch and descend all the way down to deck X.  You are exhausted by the time you arrive, but do not rest, feeling that time is running out. 
You hurry through the maze of service corridors, then out into the main passages.  You find the Engineering Control Room, but hear voices inside.  Footsteps suddenly approach, and you slip through a nearby doorway into an observation lounge.  Even before you reach over to the control panel to close the doors, they slide shut and lock.
You hit the panel in surprise, but it remains a baleful red.  You have been trapped!  You hurry over to the door at the other end, but it is locked as well.  You thump the walls in frustration, but having no other choice settle yourself to wait.

Turn to 16
so we die no matter what....

We have made a wrong choice before this hall. Read over the threads an we will need to figure out our error. I will do the same and post my observations if other can do the same we might get through this. After all it is puzzle right and the fun is in discovery of the secret.

I think our main focus should be that shuttle. Is the ID a red herring?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2008 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai - Page 13

I wonder what will happen if we try to avoid the soldiers. Can we go a different way? I think we need to find the id card and make our way back up without running into the soldiers. I will reread and see what I find.

17th Jun, 2008 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Wrong Go By Ulysses Ai D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

This thing is the unsolvable story that is meant to blow our minds before we get a solution.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Wrong Way Go Back By Ulysses Ai

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.