ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 164 of 279

Theaton wakes to the new day and prepares - Page 164 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2016 - 1:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
19th Jan, 2016 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 164

The Second says...

In Character: Zork, amazed that Archival will be touchy says sarcastically, "Who me? I haven't said anything". He breaks a smile and starts surveying the area from horseback.

Out of Character: Perception, always forget to use that option.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 18 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will pick up the fish and place them on his horse to cook later on when we make camp. No sense in letting food go to waste.

When we find the dead man Theaton will assist Mykael in freeing the man and giving him a proper burial. Theaton will check him for any identification or coins.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2016 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

“Mmhmm,” I reply dismissively to Zork. “My desire to give others the benefit of the doubt may result in difficulties, but I would rather have a hundred difficult scenarios in which no innocents are harmed over one scenario in which I take part in murdering an innocent simply because they look different from me. To stain my honor in such a way would be beneath my family name.”

While Theaton and Mykael free the deceased, I will pick up the axe and add it to the party's loot to be sold. Caelum will pitch in in observing the area and searching for further traps or details that might determine what went amiss.

Out of Character: You keep track of the notes for that stuff, correct ICon? If needs be I can write it down.

20th Jan, 2016 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 164 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Zork merely nods his head at Archival before he becomes to emotional over the issue but his own thinking still remains the same. He knows his differences, once mentioned, would cause disagreements but he was happy to be right on this occasion.

20th Jan, 2016 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

In the man's pack you see a rabbit skin, tent and two bear traps, but no forms of identification nor flags to mark the traps and only 3 copper coins. There seem to be no other traps or features that stand out around here. It just seem that the rope critical to the trap's function failed when something sharp frayed it, just as Theaton said.

You dig a shallow pit and cover the body with dirt and stones but it soon gets dark. You camp some ways away from the body and light a fire to smoke the fish. There is no way even 7 of the hungriest mouths will finish the whole Huchen, let alone the other fish.

Starday 1 Sarenith

On last watch, Grogdrol sees birds are gathering around the campsite, perhaps attracted by the smell of the fish still smoking above the fire pit, but contained in a box so they can't reach it.

When Zork wakes up though, he doesn't smell the crisp, fresh air of the morning. He awakes to the disgusting smell of bird droppings focused entirely on and around his tent.

20th Jan, 2016 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

The Second says...

Zork sees his predicament but shows no expression, he does not want to give the fey the upper hand by seeing him grumble so he takes some of the bird mess smells it as though it is something he likes and even smears some on his armor. Then he gets ready for the day ahead after making sure his horse and dog are doing well.

Out of Character: If Grizzly is capable of hunting for his food in the surrounding area he will let him do that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2016 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 164

After pondering the findings for a few seconds, I speculate, "Does anyone else think it possible that this person is responsible for the huge amount of unmarked bear traps we found? If so, his demise could be attributed to an enemy he made for doing such an unethical thing. Another possibility is he was actually picking the traps up like we did and was killed by the true culprit... Either way you look at it we have a killer on our hands. Whether it is the deceased or still at large, I know not."

Seeing Zorks actions, I raise an eyebrow but otherwise say nothing aloud.
It would seem the fey agreed Zorks disposition was rather shitty yesterday. Caelum quips via our telepathic bond. I suppress my smile until my back is turned.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2016 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 164

Theaton wakes to the new day and prepares to break camp and head out. He will place the smoked fish into his packs on the horse. He will toss some meat to White fang and offer some to Zork to feed his dog. Then he will go to the side and away from the others and set some out for his friend. HE will say, "For you Tyg. Hope you enjoy the meat." HE will then turn and head back to his horse and mount up prepared to survey some more. "Archival I do not know what to make of the guy it is very likely he was killed by his own trap. I have a feeling that one of my scouts may have helped us eliminate this threat When I next talk to them I will find out."

Once everyone is ready we head out.

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.