ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 175 of 279

Out of Character: I don't roll with - Page 175 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Feb, 2016 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60047
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
18th Feb, 2016 - 6:38am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 175

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Sure thing! I put a star not far from Battle 8. There's a bit of unexplored area there too, it should take less than half a day to explore it. Remember to refresh.
GM note appended.



Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2016 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork, makes observations about the wolves noting size and frequency. He also sends Grizzly ahead to recon the area but not too far out of sight.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception Zork on D20 (+4): 8, 14 (2 rolls)
  • Perception Grizzly on D20 (+5): 21, 15 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 19th Feb, 2016 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: That helps a lot thanks for adding that star.

In Character: Theaton looks about and tells the others, "We still have some day light left lets explore this area here, Indicates the unexplored area within the otherwise explored area, and then find a nice place to camp. Keep watch on those wolves. While they are not getting close now I have a feeling they are just waiting for the right opportunity to attack."

Theaton will continue looking for a shot on the wolves to see if we can injure or kill one. Using same rolls as before.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2016 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 175 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: With the current potential threat, I will travel with the group instead of going to gather Jhod.

19th Feb, 2016 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

There is one moment when a wolf gets too close to the party, 50' in some bushes. Grizzly barks and gives chase, while one of Theaton's arrows hit the animal. The second arrow misses and it runs away while the dog is called back to the party, to avoid endangering him.

After exploring the small area west of the river, you find ample time to prepare a campsite, even moving a few logs to defensive positions and setting up spiked sticks as caltrops. But all the preparation is for naught as the wolves howl some distance away and nobody but Theaton (Note) sees anything enter camp.

Wealday 5 Sarenith

It's a nice, warm morning with clear skies overhead, but some clouds blowing from the southwest, expected later today. Will you be telling Jhod of the statue or continuing exploring southwest, this side of the river? Or whatever else you wish, of course.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 19th Feb, 2016 - 3:37pm



Post Date: 20th Feb, 2016 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton looks at her. "Yes while a shrinking spell would be beneficial to us both I am sure that we will find other ways to make it all work too." He will lightly stroke her while she lays there talking. "Do you have any ideas about the wolves? I know I injured one today. Maybe we can get lucky and be able to take care of them. I have a idea but will talk to that with my companions. As far as pranks I think if you keep on pranking him he is just going to be less likely to trust or like you."

In the morning as they break camp Theaton will talk to everyone. "These wolves are going to be haunting out heels until we deal with them. We need to devise a trap to rid ourselves of them once and for all. I have a feeling that we can use food as a bait to get them closer and then use range weapons to possibly eliminate them. Any ideas you guys can think of?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Feb, 2016 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 175

The Second says...

In Character: "Good boy!" says Zork to grizzly as he does well at chasing some of the wolves away. "You keep your ears and eyes perked and continue to do what you do so well." He rewards Grizzly with whatever food he has on him.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception Zork on D20 (+4): 19 (1 roll)
  • Perception Grizzly on D20 (+5): 11 (1 roll)


Post Date: 20th Feb, 2016 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 175

Out of Character: I don't roll with ERP. Hit me up when we're done with the desperation.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.