ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 19 of 279

Down the right hand corridor is a locked iron - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Nov, 2014 - 1:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

16th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60958
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2014 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 19

Theaton will tell the others of the kobold on watch. "I see a kobold on watch. He may be just one of a few that may be around this silver mine. We may have to go inside to make sure they are not using this mine as a stronghold. Shivas make sure this mine is well marked on the map as we may have use for it."

Theaton will try to lead the party around and behind the kobold without being seen.

Out of Character: unmodified rolls 12, 18, 11, 7, 19, 15

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2014 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Theaton tries to sneak past by squeezing his way in between the boulders to the right of the entrance. You hear a high pitched sobbing coming from the cage and as you get within 30 feet of the kobold, you see the creature inside the cage.

It is a Mite; standing at 3 feet tall, its light blue skin is covered in wrinkles and pimples, eyes squinted tightly shut against the light
During the day and pointed ears drooping sadly. It wears a few bloody rags on its back as clothing and holds the front of the cage, sobbing.

However, the kobold is not distracted and it spots you in the last second and chirps loudly in surprise. He looks frozen in fear and even a little confused. If you attack, roll initiative.



Post Date: 13th Nov, 2014 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton will pull his sword and attack the Kobold while it is surprised. Initiative roll is a 14. Attack dice unmodified: 13, 8, 17, 11, 20 and 15. Damage unmodified: 7, 4, 5, 5, 8, 5. After we kill the Kobold Theaton will look about to see I any others are coming to assist it.

13th Nov, 2014 - 8:48am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 19 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Theaton rushes forward slicing the kobold in one swoop. It's eyes widen in surprise as it gurgles in Common "W-wait, n-no, p-please" Before falling.

Behind you the mite has fallen silent and has a hand up to block the sun, squinting with its bulging eyes to see what is happening.

The dark entrance ahead is unlit, but you can see a few details. The corridor is 7 feet wide and 10 feet tall, and it branches to the right 10 feet in. Watching for a while, not much happens.



Post Date: 13th Nov, 2014 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will walk over to where the Mite is being held captive. He will ask him if there are any more kobolds inside.

14th Nov, 2014 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

The ugly blue creature squints its bulging eyes towards him. It replies in a chittering language that sounds like Elven, but is unintelligible like gibberish. As it speaks it shakes the sticks of the cage and points to the padlock keeping the door locked.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2014 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 19

Theaton will ignore it for now and motion for the others that we will entering the cave. We will light a torch as we enter and head in the ten feet and look around the corner.

14th Nov, 2014 - 1:30am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 19

Game Master says...

Down the right hand corridor is a locked iron gate, built into the rock wall and beginning to rust. Beyond it lie three hooks and three small nooses before the cave ends. But it is kept clean.

With the torch lit, you also see the entrance corridor ends after 30 feet, but there is a narrow right turn after 25 feet.

Can I have a perception and an extra d20 with your action please?




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.