ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 182 of 279

Forced from my slumber by the noise, I quickly - Page 182 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Mar, 2016 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60187
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
13th Mar, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 182

The Second says...

Zork agrees "Yes, the further we get from this area the better for our health.... "



Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2016 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: To clarify, the statue you had camped at on page 174 (Location 10 on the map which I'll update soon) had a stag or elk head and was the one from the map.
The northwest had been the second quarter and this quarter (Southwest) is also almost finished.

In Character: Unfortunately for Archival, the residual magic had been too faint and couldn't be identified. The unicorn's body is buried in a shallow pit and covered with stones and dirt.

With that, everyone rides out together to continue exploring this region of forest. Grizzly and White Fang are relieved to be away from the site. The trees grow thicker and the land is flatter here, away from the hilly terrain to the east. With the bottom corner of the map explored you head northwards.

After setting up camp and watches at night, everyone struggles to keep the image of such a pure and good creature out of their thoughts and Mykael has a particularly vivid dream of running through the forest chasing a source of laughter but never catching it. Theaton is visited again on his watch.

Fireday 7 Sarenith

You explore the forest northwards and it thins as you approach the treeline before the plains you have already explored. After a hard day's exploration you camp at a location a few miles away from the statue, should you decide to revisit it.

I need to know if you decide to avoid lighting a campfire, or perhaps take some damage to Forced March to the statue. I will also take Perception checks.

Rather off topic, but...
Sounds terrible. Doesn't the boss let you off work? What if you spread it?


Attached Image Edited: iCon on 14th Mar, 2016 - 2:23pm



14th Mar, 2016 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

In Zork's opinion there is no need for a forced march nor lighting a camp fire unless it is particularly cold. Seeing that both a wolf and dog is in the camp they will be able to detect anyone coming near.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception Grizzly on D20 (+5): 16 (1 roll)
  • Perception Zork on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)


Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 182 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton sees no reason to head to the statue. Resting here for the night will be good. That way we are not back tracking come the morning. Theaton will have White fang roam about during his watch so make sure there is nothing close or trying to sneak up on us.

During the night he will talk with his friend and see if she can give any updates on the wolves and any thing else of danger about. He will work hard on the language lessons.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Hmm. So it appears we have already found the statue - something I'm sure Jhod would be interested in. I haven't spotted a small wooden lodge yet though. Has anyone else?"

Out of Character: Ahh, I hadn't realized it was the same statue. Derp moment! What of the small wooden lodge tended by a lone ancient priest? Have we come across that yet?

15th Mar, 2016 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

Out of Character: There was no cottage nearby, and the note seemed to suggest the statue was in the front garden tended to by the priest. The statue you found was covered in moss and vines and the nearby soil had a small component of ash in it.

In Character: With dawn just an hour away on Theaton's watch, he is rudely interrupted when White Fang barks out into the darkness. You hear something big brushing past leaves not too far from camp. Theaton's visitor says "Something big, I must go, but will keep watch."

The sound of something large charging is enough to rouse Zork early and through groggy eyes he sees something tiny next to Theaton just disappear suddenly. A couple of seconds later everyone wakes to a roaring "HOOT!"

Out of Character: I will take initiative rolls and a single round while the enemy is still wreathed in darkness.
Zork takes his surprise round action to get up, and both he and Theaton get a full round to start, whereas Mykael and Archival start lying down.
Also please note that you would only sleep in light armor!



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 182

The Second says...

Zork shouts out an expletive with the added words, "We're under attack!"

He wonders about the small image he saw… fey?

No time for thoughts, "Grizzly attack!"

Out of Character: I might be off with Grizzly's attack stuff. Please adjust anything missing or not done properly.

Zork II Results:
  • Comp. bow on D20 (+4): 20, 12, 7, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D8 (+3): 6, 7, 7, 9 (4 rolls)
  • Initiative on D20 (+1): 7 (1 rolls)
  • Grizzly attack on D20 (+3): 10 (1 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 4 (1 rolls)


Post Date: 15th Mar, 2016 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 182

Forced from my slumber by the noise, I quickly jump into action upon hearing Zork's call to arms. Despite recently increasing in power, I attempt to summon a small earth elemental out of habit.

Out of Character: I'll rely upon you to determine what my elementals do again ICon. Note I'm able to summon 1d3 of them now, which we don't have the die option for.... So I'll do a d6. If it comes up 1 or 2, that's 1 summoned, 3 or 4 is two summoned, and 5 or 6 is 3 summoned with one action!

Small Earth Elemental
AC 17, touch 10, flat-footed 17 (-1 DX, +7 natural, +1 size)
HP 17, Fort +4, Ref -1, Will +4, Immune elemental traits (Immune to bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep, stunning, critical hits, flanking, precision-based attacks like sneak attack
Improved Bull Rush, Power Attack (-1 attack, +3 damage – not added into listed stats)
Speed 20 ft., burrow 20 ft., earth glide
Melee slam +8 (1d6+7)
Earth Mastery (+1 attack and damage if both it and foe are touching the ground - not added into listed stats)
ST 20, DX 8, CN 17, IQ 4, WS 11, CH 11
BAB +2, CMB +6, CMD 15
Senses: darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft.; Perception +4

My creatures will always charge and power attack if able. This brings their Attack to +11, Damage to 1d6+11, and their AC to 12.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.