ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 184 of 279

Theaton swears under his breath as he jumps - Page 184 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Mar, 2016 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60557
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
17th Mar, 2016 - 10:52am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 184

The Second says...

Zork is surprised no one thinks much of the little visitor before the owlbear came but doesn't bring it up again. He follows and joins in the recon of the area.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2016 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

When Zork expresses his surprise, I state, "I am sorry I did not hear your question earlier. I had fallen back asleep for the last hour. You say there was something small in the camp prior to the owlbear's attack?" Shrugging, I continue, "I was asleep at the start of the attack, so I did not see anything. Did you get a good look at it? If you can describe it, I might be able to identify what it was you saw, granted I am not as learned as I would like to be."

After waiting for a response and seeing Zork's eyes shift to Theaton, I add, "If this is a visitor of Theaton's, I think one could safely assume it was the fey. The ones we have encountered are mischievous Zork, not malevolent. The past few days their pranks even seem to have stopped. Either that or you have stopped allowing them to noticeably bother you. If they are visiting Theaton, perhaps you should talk with him about your concerns," I finish, clapping him on the shoulder for support.

I summon Caelum and apprise him of the night's events. "Alright then gentlemen, let us continue our exploration of these realms. I plan on telling Jhod about that statue the next time we are near his temple, even if I have to do so alone," I add, looking directly at Theaton.

17th Mar, 2016 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Out of Character: Actually Zork's surprise was thought as he did not express it but I will go along with your questions.

In Character: "Well, my curiosity was based on if the fey brought the owlbear to us. We had no fire and everyone was quiet so.... "

Shifting in his saddle seat he continues,

"But even so… what was the fey doing there? Could not have been just looking on, they never come to just look."



Post Date: 17th Mar, 2016 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 184 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton looks at Zork and Archival, "Yes it was one of the Fey. She is a scout for me and gives me updates of what is going on around the area and away from us. She is not here to prank anyone right now."

18th Mar, 2016 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Out of Character: I'm so sorry Txtrpg, I didn't notice that you wanted no fire. In that case, the Owlbear could have found you by smell. I guess you guys are lucky that I didn't apply the 50% miss chance for darkness, and went with the 20% for dim light (But I always rolled above 20, anyway). Oh man, I thought my reading comprehension was okay.
Also sorry for taking 2 actions as Diarmadhim. I saw everybody else had posted multiple rolls and the owlbear was damaged past half its health, I didn't think to cast haste for you.
As for characters, I should have noticed the changes to Mykael, I will check it now. It would be nice to have it in the Character topic in a similar format to what Diarmadhim does, or the full character sheet, like KNtoran posts.
I was looking at the linked character sheet for Theaton, rather than the character topic, and forgot you added the racial ability score. Apologies all around!

In Character: You are preparing to head southwest to the river ford just as the horizon is turning a blue hue. With horses packed, Archival is the last to mount up. Any reply Zork was about to give is interrupted as White Fang sniffs at the air and barks out loud, facing the rear of the party.

You hear the howls of wolves as they begin to run towards you. Now there are 5 regular wolves and one Worg currently 150' away. It seems today's fighting is not yet done! Roll initiative.



Post Date: 18th Mar, 2016 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Sighing, I focus on the elemental plane of earth and call aid to our side.

Out of Character: It's all good ICon. You're not a mind reader :D I hadn't realized everyone else had taken two actions already. Here's how we'll do it in the future - round 1, I summon something (Typically the small earth elementals for now). If only one is summoned, the next round I summon again. If multiples are summoned on round 1, I cast Haste on however many elementals I have summoned, and then affect as many party members as I can (It's one creature/level I have) in the following order (Based on damage done): Mykael, Zork, and Theaton. If multiples are not summoned on round 1, I cast it again on round 2 and then Haste during round 3 on all of the elementals summoned plus however many party members (In the aforementioned order) I can.

In this instance, I will summon one time and then cast Haste since Caelum is still out. Each of my summons and whoever else is affected will get a +1 bonus on attack rolls, a +1 dodge bonus to AC & Reflex saves, have an increase to all of their modes of movement by 30 feet (To a max of twice their normal speed while using that form of movement), and they will get one extra attack with one natural or manufactured weapon made at their full BAB plus any appropriate modifiers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Mar, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 184

The Second says...

In Character: "Wolves!" shouts Zork as loudly as he can as he gets his bow and arrow ready for the oncoming attack.

Out of Character: No problem, Zork is still alive.

Zork II Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+1): 20 (1 roll + explode)
  • Attack bow on D20 (+7): 13, 26, 17, 15 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+5): 11, 10, 10, 7 (4 rolls)
  • Grizzly on D20 (+3): 12, 8, 10, 16 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Attack on D6 (+3): 5, 9, 5, 9 (4 rolls)


Post Date: 18th Mar, 2016 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 184

Theaton swears under his breath as he jumps from the horse and draws his long sword. He will swing at the closest wolf having White fang assist him in battle.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.