ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 219 of 279

Sighing exasperatedly, I retort, "I tire - Page 219 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2016 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

25th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 62450
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
20th Jun, 2016 - 10:46am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 219

The Second says...

Zork goes over to the bandits, "What's hiding here that we need to know about and be honest or you can have the same fate as the Stag Lord."

"We need to get the rest of those bandits down here and bound before they try anything stupid."

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 21 (1 roll)
  • Intimidate on D20 (+1): 3 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2016 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Looking around at my options, I walk the rope over to Mykael, placing it in his hand since I am still invisible. "Can you please tie the individual up that is in the south tower? I think you will have better success than me and I need to do some more searching before summoning Caelum." With that, I spin to the others and state, "The fauns have found a trapdoor under that staircase and the elementals have found one in that east room." I direct the summons to each take a contingent of elementals with a faun or two and explore where the trapdoors lead. I follow behind those that enter the east room's trapdoor.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2016 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton will remain with the Fey until they are up and able to move. Once they are feeling better Theaton will head inside the fort. "We can spend the night in here and be secure as the gates are unharmed. We can get everyone inside and close the gates while we rest and search."

21st Jun, 2016 - 9:27am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 219 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

With the 6 living bandits tied and in a line, the 4 corpses and owlbear left where they lie. It's about a minute when two awaken. The grey haired and tanned Varisian man with stubble on his chin looks at Kesten and his eyes go wide. The dirt-caked and smelly bandit looks around in shock, then calms when he sees a similar looking bandit that isn't quite as unhygenic.

Zork's voice breaks as he threatens the bandits and Dirty Jeb cracks a smile but says, "Promise me you won't harm my bro. I'll tell you what we got."

By the lakeside, the waves gently lap against the cliff face. Arnisa turns to Theaton and asks, "So… Do you like… stuff?"
When a conversation doesn't seem to get rolling she suggests, "Perhaps we should carry the dead down here? Just so they don't stink up that place, or become more zombies." She shivers.

Archival descends down a packed earth staircase behind 2 elementals, 2 fauns, a Lyrakien and a Lantern Archon up front, lighting the way.
This room feels miserably damp, and greasy swaths of mold cake the carved stone walls and floor. The ceiling fifteen feet overhead is thick with cobwebs. Three archways in the walls open into other rooms, all of which are filled with mounds of crates, furs, sacks, weapons, and other obviously stolen loot.

The bandit above explains to Zork, "You seem to have everyone up here. A real shame Cragger and Topper didn't make it through. But Dovan and the Stag Lord. Right gits they were. They deserved what they got, I just hope their death was painful.
"There is one last guy. The Stag Lord keeps a strange old man locked up in the basement. I suspect the old guy might actually be running the show, using the Stag Lord as a puppet, you know. I had to go down there once when I was injured to get patched up. But I got a look into the old guy’s eyes once, and it terrified me. He ain't someone I'd want to cross."

The words echo down into the cellar where Archival and his summons see in the shadows a hunchback old man seem to emerge from the stone wall to the south. He faces away from you, places his hands and feet on the rock and scuttles straight up and along the roof like a spider.

Out of Character: Fun fact! Our real world calendar is synced up to the campaign calendar today! It's Fireday the 21st of Sarenith 4710, and Tuesday 21st July 2016. On the Summer Solstice/Sunwrought Festival no less. This campaign is just lagging by 106 years as revealed in another adventure path that Golarion links to past Earth.

Underground map posted. I used White Fang's token for the old man for reasons.



Post Date: 21st Jun, 2016 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

I quietly whisper to the Lyrakien Azata, "Is this… individual evil? Are they using any magi-" I cut my sentence short as the man climbs along the roof.

Addressing the old man, I ask, "Are you alright sir? We are not hear to harm you, if you mean us no harm either - there is no cause for any violence. If you surrender yourself to my allies above, I can ensure no harm will come to you at this time."

Out of Character: Lyrakien Azata's have Detect Evil and Detect Magic on as "Constant" instead of the typical "At will." Yeah, that's a pretty cool coincidence ICon!

Attached Image Edited: Diarmadhim on 21st Jun, 2016 - 11:44am

21st Jun, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

"Oh yeah," The Lyrakien whispers back. "A little evil and some faint magic." She maintains focus.

The old man cackles in a shrill tone and replies, "I'm sure that's what you told all the others above ground! But I have Gozreh on my side!" His skin begins to grow hairs all over as he takes the form of a wolverine.

Out of Character: Initiative for anyone that can hear the confrontation starting! Zork's Perception roll was more than enough, but he's like 80 feet away. Mykael needs to beat a DC 13, and is a bit further away. Theaton, it's unfortunately a DC 25 to hear Archival, but the others might shout to inform you.

I'll get you to control and roll for the summons, Diarmadhim. I'm getting tired of rolling so much. Not sure how Earth Glide interacts with fighting on a ceiling, but for reference, the walls are 15' high.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2016 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 219

The Second says...

Zork shouts out, "I hear something!" He gives a command to stay and watch the bandits and kill anyone that moves. He tells the bandits, "He is way more intimidating than me!" and then runs towards the sound with bow in hand.

Zork II Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)


Post Date: 21st Jun, 2016 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 219

Sighing exasperatedly, I retort, "I tire of violence, but if you wish it to continue, very well." I carefully move to the space three north above right-most small earth elemental.

The fauns fire their bows, the lantern archon flies up and fires his light rays, the azata uses its Starlight Blast, I cast Grease (DC 17) if necessary to get the pesky sot off of the ceiling, and the small earth elementals charge in at him.

Out of Character: I understand! Doing multiple rounds at a time in combat made it so I couldn't actually visualize what was going on or plan accordingly. I'll just do mass rolls and let you fill in the blanks! Currently I'll roll assuming two rounds go by?

The lantern archon has its Aura of Menace. If this guy doesn't succeed a DC 13 Will save (Small chance of that, most likely) he will take a -2 penalty on attacks, AC, and saves until he successfully hits the archon or 24 hours pass (I don't know if people innately know that or not). The lantern archon gets two light rays each round, they do 1d6 each, are touch attacks, and bypass all DR.

The azata's Starlight Blast does 1 extra point of damage for each step the enemy's alignment is from Chaotic Good. I don't know the guy's exact alignment, but since we know he's evil, if he's CE it will do +2 damage, NE will take +3 damage, and LE will take +4 damage… I think. DC 14 Reflex negates it all though. Rolling twice in case the recharge roll result is a 1.

I don't know about the small earth elementals and the ceiling *shrug*. It says they "Can pass through stone, dirt, or almost any other sort of earth except metal as easily as a fish swims through water," that their burrow speed is 20 ft., and they have earth glide.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.