ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 229 of 279

Out of Character: Five I believe but it was - Page 229 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Jul, 2016 - 7:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 279 pgs.  225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60402
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
8th Jul, 2016 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 229

Game Master says...

Mykael's senses feel for any evil morals Akiros might have, but he finds none. Not even the other captive bandits appear evil, though you don't know if perhaps their souls are too weak to be detected.
Akiros responds, "I know exactly how hard it is for you to decide and I'm sad that you consider me an enemy. But it is fair. By the oath I am as good as dead, but I still seek rebirth. If I were in your position, I would simply send another man back to the front-line to earn redemption or the release of death there."

Tyg shakes her head to Archival, "No, but thank you", then follows Theaton to the side.
"Oh, you are too kind," She replies in private. "All I did was scout out above the walls and I was invisible so I was taking no risk. I couldn't even find the courage to join in when the fight broke out. I'm sorry.
"I just want to see Zork mend relations with my friend Perlivash so he can stop sulking around. I am curious to see what Zork considers a worthy gift and if his opinions of fey have changed."

Kesten agrees to take Falgrim Sneeg into his custody and to send six men to the fort. He asks for 12 gold in advance.

Zork did claim one Cure Moderate Wounds potion, and Mykael was holding another 2, so Theaton can have one. Theaton's other items are fine. Akiros also has his own gear on unless you wish to take it.

Out of Character: The Sunwrought Festival is this day and the ways of celebrating it are as varied as all the cities of the world. Archival is welcome to change deities and keep in mind that in the area, mostly Abadar, Gorum and Pharasma are worshipped along with Erastil, but you can choose any.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

I find a table or two, if available, and with the help of Caelum, I set it up with chairs. If anyone asks what I am doing I merely smile, wink, and ask for their assistance. I then gather whatever food and drinks are available and set them upon the table.

After all of that is complete, I turn with a sense of accomplishment and explain, "I just remembered that today is the summer solstice, upon which the Sunwrought Festival is held. While we might be afield and many of the celebrations are out of the realm of possibility, the least we can do is enjoy a meal together semi-properly in celebration of our success and the holiday.

My… Deceased statecraft tutor Sylvie," I comment, a slight look of hurt momentarily crossing my face before I return to the warm face I normally wear, "Had a tradition for the Sunwrought Festival at my uncle's manor. She was a cleric of Sarenrae and would always recite the following:

I will protect my allies with my life. They are my light and my strength, as I am their light and their strength. We rise together.

I will seek out and destroy the spawn of the Rough Beast. If I cannot defeat them, I will give my life trying. If my life would be wasted in the attempt, I will find allies. If any fall because of my inaction, their deaths lie upon my soul, and I will atone for each.

I am fair to others. I expect nothing for myself but that which I need to survive.

The best battle is a battle I win. If I die, I can no longer fight. I will fight fairly when the fight is fair, and I will strike quickly and without mercy when it is not.

I will redeem the ignorant with my words and my actions. If they will not turn toward the light, I will redeem them by the sword." For a moment I pause, allowing my steady gaze to fall on each of the captives before continuing.

"I will not abide evil, and will combat it with steel when words are not enough. I do not flinch from my faith, and do not fear embarrassment. My soul cannot be bought for all the stars in the sky.

I will show the less fortunate the light of the Dawnflower. I will live my life as her mortal blade, shining with the light of truth.

Each day is another step toward perfection. I will not turn back into the dark." With that, I offer up my glass in a silent toast and drink before taking my seat.

Addressing the captives once more, I add, "I hope these words reach you in your current darkness and turn you toward the light."

Out of Character: The Ultimate Campaign book has the cost of hiring teams on page 104. Were you planning on eventually using those rules? If so - do you want me to just pay those prices instead? It's quite a bit more, but they do allow you to earn revenue over time.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2016 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton just nods an if you were I risk was involved you still put yourself in harms way. We did not know what we were facing and your scouting helped us a lot. We did not know if they had any means of seeing invisible your scouting helped us learn that too. I will leave it to you to decide if you truly deserve any of the treasure. I for one think you do and I am glad you are safe."

Theaton smiles at her before heading back to the rest. He will lift a glass in toast to Archival's toast. "Happy Sunwrought Festival my friend."

Out of Character: Yes we can speed this up to the next day after we all get a good nights rest. Then we can take a lot of the stuff we collected back to Oleg's even if only by horse.

10th Jul, 2016 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 229 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork still stubborn as usual replies, "Ok, Ok we did work together this time and I did some mutual benefit and if it will help your friend I will give him my last 16 gold pieces."

He hold his pouch open to show he has no more gold pieces and continues, "Now let that satisfy his thirst and then bother me know more about it, we all must provide for own welfare and not be dependent on others for a living."

Seeing that staying the night seems wise Zork's first mission is to secure the prisoners. He looks to see if there is a jail within the place and asks for assistance in putting them there. All the while Grizzly pays close attention to the prisoners.

He then looks towards the front gate and closes it if open. He comments, "Maybe our friends can make watch for the night along with us?"

Out of Character: Have we stockpiled the valuables yet?

Zork II Results:
  • Sense motive fey on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 21 (1 roll)
  • Grizzly Perception on D20 (+5): 19 (1 roll)


11th Jul, 2016 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

One of the bandits seem quite shaken by Archival's words, but four of them look hopeful and the lummox Ox maintains his blank look.

At midday, with the sun burning brightly, you enjoy your bountiful lunch of owlbear meat and plenty of variety in rations. You even find a battle of wine among the many empty bottles of the Stag Lord's room and share it at the table.

Tyg relents, "Oh, fine, if you want to give me a share of the spoils, then split the loose gold between 10. It's even easier to divide that!"

Spinning to Zork, she suggests, "Hold onto that gold. I think Perlivash would prefer that you deliver it in person with a sincere apology. Though, to be honest, with the unimaginative gifts of Theaton and Mykael, he might be bored of just gold."

You spend the rest of the day preparing bags of valuabes for loading the horses in the morning.
The cellar can't be locked but the stinking owlbear pen can be, so the captives are place among the muck there.
The front gate closes like a door, untying two ropes from two pegs lowers the portcullis and the double door swings closed.

As the sun sinks low, Arnisa excuses herself from guard duty, wanting to return to the lake. You begin to split the treasure, totalling all the values of the gems, coins and jewellery. It comes to a total of 5062.2 gp value. She takes her share of treasure, the silver charm bracelet and 446.22 gp worth of coins.

The others are still squabbling over who deserves the azurite, but they do agree to help with the watches.

Overnight nothing appears to happen, the zombie bodies remain motionless, no bandits or wild animals approach the fort and the weather continues to be nice and clear.



Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

As the morning begins Theaton looks to the fey, "Thank you friends for the assistance you have given us. Take your shares and remember that this place will now be a place for good. Remember us as I am sure we will remember you for your help. I hope the future brings good things to you and your friends." Theaton turns to his horse and the two new horses as he starts loading them with loot. He will have white fang be ready to head out and scout the area ahead of our trip back to Oleg's.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jul, 2016 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 229

The Second says...

Zork rolls his eyes and sighs. He bags his gold and then says with an annoyed tone, "And just where is your friend Perlivash now so I can talk with him?"

Out of Character: How are we splitting the rest of gold, equal share? How many of us are there still here?



Post Date: 11th Jul, 2016 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 229

Out of Character: Five I believe but it was split evenly by ten as we promised that is 446.22 gold if I am reading things correctly.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.