ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 239 of 279

Zork tells Grizzly to watch any prisoner that - Page 239 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Aug, 2016 - 10:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 279 pgs.  235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60405
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
2nd Aug, 2016 - 6:53am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 239

Game Master says...

One of the accompanying guards suddenly chuckles and whispers something to another.

Entering the village is no problem, nobody stops you and people move out of your way. Passing by a vegetable stall, the owner begins to throw rotting tomatoes at the prisoners and other villagers join in, jeering at the bandits.

Emerging on the other side of the village, the river continues to flow on the south side of the easterly road. 400 feet away is a cliff that juts in sharply, creating a natural seat to rest at. The landmark is covered in lush green vines.

Out of Character: Restov is still 20 miles away, so about 6 hours. It should have actually taken you a short forced march to get to the village, but I decided to skip the hassle.



Sponsored Links:
2nd Aug, 2016 - 10:46am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Upon hearing the guards laugh Zork rides back towards them and says, "So… what's the joke? You see something funny around here or are you merely jokers than guards?"

Zork says to the others that are rather quiet, "So shall we rest here awhile or continue? We have another 20 miles to go."

Zork checks the locks of all the prisoners to make sure none have been tampered.

Zork II Results:
  • Intimidate on D20 (+1): 6 (1 roll)
  • Sense motive on D20 (+0): 16 (1 roll)
  • Perception on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)


2nd Aug, 2016 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

"I think it's hilarious you don't like us," the guard replies. "It's like we never left the fort at all!" He chuckles and the other two smile. Zork thinks they may be colluding, but the statement was an honest one presented as a joke.

Looking at the bindings, Zork finds no presence of locks! The rope bindings still join them all together and the knots do not seem undone.

It's almost nightfall, but possible to get to Restov by tiring your mounts to exhaustion.

EDIT: I just remembered, what order of watches do you want and who's on them?

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 2nd Aug, 2016 - 1:39pm



2nd Aug, 2016 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 239 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork whispers to the others, see if you can tell what these guards are trying to do.

He then suggests a camp here where the bandits can be seen and not in the village where there is too much distraction.

Zork makes some noise traps round about the camp.



Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Good question, Yarrow. I figure if we each take 6 hours of watch, we will be able to still get a solid six hours of sleep each night. You may choose which watch you wish to keep and I will take the other."

"The waters are ever changing? Fascinating! Can you explain what you mean a bit more? My imagination is running somewhat wild with the potential meanings."

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton and White fang will take middle watch to make sure that none of the prisoners are messed with.

Camping at the cliff is a good place to make camp and keep others from sneaking into camp.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2016 - 4:33am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 239

Game Master says...

The night passes without incident, the guards get a full night's rest and the prisoners are getting nervous but don't make attempts to escape.

Sunday 30 Sarenith

In the morning some townspeople come with their children, halfway between the town and your camp, pointing and jeering. The bandits begin their march in shame, heads hung low.

The day continues to be cold and dreary, with a light rain early in the day. Restov comes into view 5 miles away and up ahead on the road a repair gang are extending the paved road out of the city. 2 men are shovelling dirt from a wheelbarrow and compacting it while another chisels stone and a fourth knocks the paving into place with a mallet. Assorted tools lie to the left of the road.

Theaton's keen eyes notice two of the bandits twisting their hands in their bonds, and Kesten notices it too, nodding at the half-elf that it's his call.



Yarrow replies to Archival, "The rivers of these lands shift over many, many seasons and the big rains can bring new inhabitants into the water. Sometimes ally, sometimes enemy. Often we have to dismantle the village and move to a deeper section of river or lake.
"This mostly happens in the south more than up here. This land is more solid." He stomps to make his point.
"In the short term, it can also mean we get different fish every season. Also meeting new and different people from the surface, like you."

The next morning you head off, Yarrow more helpful, understanding the differences in culture and reasons for cartography, but his lack of mount still slows you. The hills near the fort are now mostly explored, the next day should finish the job.

At night, you hear more wolf howling; now a chorus. It is still distant, but louder than before. Yet the night passes uneventfully.



4th Aug, 2016 - 10:33am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 239

The Second says...

Zork tells Grizzly to watch any prisoner that tries to escape. He then goes ahead on his horse towards the repair crew and says, "We are bringing prisoners here, please clear your tools and hold on to them until we pass or they will try to escape or even use them to kill you, they are ruthless murderers!" He then observes the crew to see if they are what they appear to be and not a last ditch effort to rescue the prisoners.

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+4): 20 (1 roll)
  • Sense motive on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Grizzly perception on D20 (+5): 21 (1 roll)



 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.