ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 259 of 279

Zork mentions to the others with a sinister - Page 259 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Oct, 2016 - 3:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 279 pgs.  255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60042
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 259

I enjoy my meal in companionable silence, not wishing to intrude further upon their conversations. When done, I politely excuse myself and head to my room for the night.

The next morning I wake up and eat breakfast. As I wait for the meal I summon Caelum and purchase a meal for him as well. When finished, I head to the Chief Surveyor's office with the bottle of wine as a gift.

Sponsored Links:
4th Oct, 2016 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork puts his hands up in the air, brings them back down and says, "So what the hell was all this for?" as he breathes a sigh and looks to see how the bodyguard is taking in the conversation.



Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton looks at Zork. "For information that can come in handy later on in life. Sometimes having the right information at the right time can help save your life." Theaton nods to Dara and leaves the area heading back towards the inn.

5th Oct, 2016 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 259 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

"Oh well… " Zork informs the bodyguard that no further audience is needed. He takes back his weapons and says, "Please tell our boss my comrades have no need for an audience. Have a good day." He then leaves and heads back to his room in the tavern for some calming time. He claims, "I need a drink."



5th Oct, 2016 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Dara helps Zork don some of his gear, and waves you goodbye. She smothers the torch and offers it back if Zork wants it, after which she returns to the Don's office.

Outside, two beggars lie unconscious, the remainder scattered, or sitting along the sides of the street like they were when you got here. Only two copper pieces were left behind and the guards stand on watch again. One gives Zork a dirty look as he emerges.

It's still early in the day, but you decide that perhaps a good rest with companions and a drink will hit the spot. The temple of Cayden and Torag is accommodating if a bit noisy with dwarven smiths hammering in the back room.

Over the day you come across some rumors that the men and dwarves around you discuss. There have been no recent sightings of a unicorn that trappers in the forests used to spot from time to time. One man postulates that the bandits drove it out and it may return now.

Another says that it's a shame that a travelling wizard, a friend of a friend, went missing in the Stolen Lands. His spellbook’s probably just rotting away in the underbrush or in some monster’s lair.

Others are concerned that a bunch town heroes will be receiving land where the boundary between worlds and dimensions is thin. They may be ill equipped to deal with the threats that rise.

Drinks, meals and rooms for the day and night amount to a total of 8 silver here.

At the Wedded Trout, Archival heads upstairs seeing the rugs and paintings on the walls - no expense was spared. The adjoining bath is warm and ready and a complimentary glass of red sits beside the bed.

Wealday 3rd Erastus

The morning of Archerfeast day is warm and gusty. The streets are empty as people prepare for the day's archery and stone throwing contests and the many feasts afterwards.

Archival heads over to the offices where the gate guards are annoyed at working this day, but begrudgingly let him in. Chief Surveyor Mallius Vand stands as he greets you, but shares the annoyance of the guards. At the presentation of the bottle, he softens and thanks you formally.

Out of Character: You decided to follow your curiosity and while it took some time, you learned some things and met some people. It's an available option, but perhaps for a less good and law aligned party.

What does everyone do on Archerfeast morning, and will anyone participate in the contests?

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 5th Oct, 2016 - 1:25pm



5th Oct, 2016 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

The Second says...

Zork, being reluctant to initiate anything after the last event decides to chill in the tavern, having drinks, eating some good food, chatting with the wenches and playing some tavern games if they have any. He leaves the finding out to the others with the words, "When you have something specific I will be right here."

Zork II Results:
  • Perception on D20 (+5): 20 (1 roll)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2016 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 259

"It is great to see you again, Chief Surveyor! I heard that you have been working tirelessly, so I figured bringing you a gift would help you relax after the long hours."

"I have a copy of the map that we have to date, if you are interested in perusing it for your records. I do not know what the names of some of the bodies of water are though… would you mind if I look at your maps and jot down a note of what they were named in the past? That way we can stave off any potential confusion in the future."

After meeting with Mallius I ask, "Will you be able to attend the festivities at all today? Also, I have never attended an Archerfeast before. What sort of contests does it entail? Mayhaps I will find the others there… Have you heard anything from or about my compatriots? I traveled behind them and have not yet met up with them, having just arrived last night. I hoped that they would visit you."

"Speaking of visits, I had the pleasure of dining with Hrafnuf, Dronai, Lismoir, and Eyva Zhirin at the Wedded Trout last night. Lady Zhirin requested that I meet her today and mentioned she could be found at the Swordlords' castle. Would you be kind enough to direct me as to the quickest route to ensure I will not be late?"

Out of Character: What are the contests?

6th Oct, 2016 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 259

The Second says...

Zork mentions to the others with a sinister grin, "Whatever happened with Archival? He stayed back and decided to take over the fort and live with the sea creatures as his friends? Maybe he doesn't want his share of the reward… I can take it for him, not a problem."




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.