ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 276 of 279

After four Rounds Theaton is on his back and - Page 276 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2016 - 5:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

23rd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 
Posts: 2230 - Views: 61066
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
9th Dec, 2016 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 276

Game Master says...

The Church of Gorum are not entirely satisfifed; to them an Enforcer has a vastly different role. They relent somewhat and send word to their congregations netting you 2 BP in workers. They also warn you that they may have further requirements when you grow your settlement.

Getting funding from the Church of Erastil may be a lost cause at this point. Not to say the church won't flourish in the region, but they will keep funds to themselves.

With the elves and dwarves it's a mixed situation. They might want to settle sites if it's in their interests. In addition the elves believe that all property left behind is rightfully theirs and want you to hand over anything found. But the dwarves are more willing to let their property go as long as they can learn of ancient architecture and history - so they don't repeat failures. Dwarven scouts would pay the full finder's fee for anything claimed. Both races would be willing to submit to your rule with some local autonomy.
As the month of Erastus draws to a close, some form or order is emerging from the tent city set up around the ruined fort. Citizens are falling into their jobs and habits and you are all helping maintain their places and the general peace. The semblance of a shrine begins to take form, a doctor of Taldane (Common language) comes into town with a few trainee teachers and helps organise classes for kids, loggers are making sure to cut only in approved areas, and crime rates are pretty low because everyone in the small community seems to know each other and any criminals quickly become the topic of gossip.

Out of Character: I will try to include all deals on the SRD and all the rules I'm following (If they're OGL) as well as the kingdom laws. I have just have no time despite being on breakā€¦ I have no idea where it all goes. I think Youtube - but my tracking program says that's only 9 hours in the past week.

I forgot earlier, regarding the separate shrine and house, I think it will be easier to just use the kingdom rules for now. You need the money for your personal equipment!

I think we're ready to get the kingdom tracking sheet written up (On my GM character's Home Base) and start the first turn. I'll assign you all your roles specific rolls to make and start a new topic when I get the chance.

Attached Image Edited: iCon on 9th Dec, 2016 - 4:23pm



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Jesla looks at Theaton with a serious look on her face. It's obvious she wonders if he is joking. " Allright Theaton. I would love to spar with you. Crossing blades with you would be a great challenge. It will be good for both of us. While things seem peaceful now it never lasts. There is always something else to fight." She looks happy at the prospect. " I look forward to us sparring and journeying into the wild together. "

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th Dec, 2016 - 10:44pm

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2016 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Then it is settled. I will meet you at your clearing tomorrow and we will spar. I think it will be good for both of us and give us time to improve our skills." Theaton bids her a good day and heads out.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 276 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

When able, I would like to sell the following: 15 red wooden balls & 1 each of white, black, pink, yellow, brown, blue, and green; 5 backpacks; 5 leather armors; 5 longbows; 5 shortswords; and furs worth 30 gp. I will use those funds along with the other money I have to hire additional cavalry archers to protect the budding settlement.

Out of Character: What specific day did the others arrive in Restov ahead of me?

Attached Image Edited: Diarmadhim on 11th Dec, 2016 - 4:01pm

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Jesla has her wooden greatsword in her hands. Her steel greatsword is strapped to her back. She strides casually along until she reaches the clearing. It is so nice to get away from all the people and practice with her weapons. She kneels down and says a brief prayer to Gorum. " My lord in iron, Gorum, may you use this practice to aid me in future combats. I strive for martial perfection and strength of will. " She stands back up and looks around. Not seeing Theaton she begins practicing with the wooden sword. She whirls faster and faster as she practices various maneuvers. Her mind is clear and she only thinks of the weapon in her hand.

.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton walks into the clearing. "I see you are warming up. I am sure that we will have a good time." Theaton pulls out a wooden long sword and adds a wooden shield to his arm. He takes a few practice swings and moves around as he warms up.
After a few minutes he stops and looks at Jesla. "Prepare yourself for battle." After that he heads her way in a battle stance.

Out of Character: All rolls are for non lethal damage. Combat rolls to hit are just that. Damage is until one gets to Zero Ten points of non lethal damage do equal one point of real damage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 276

Jesla nods as Theaton enters the clearing. She continues to work on her form as he warms up. Jesla hopes he expects her to be a rash fighter like many of her fellow barbarians. She eyes him coldly with predatory eyes. Jesla moves back and forth with him for a moment. She studies his movement looking for a weakness. Seeing him strike at her suddenly she grins and whirls to meet him.

Out of Character: : You didn't use your full BAB bonus KN. You should have quite a bit more than a plus two. It looks like you are just attacking once a round instead of twice so I will do the same. I'm using the power attack feat for all my attacks. If you have a feat you aren't using for the purpose of sparring let me know and I'll just do normal attacks. I had to do damage rolls a little differently. I do 2d6 plus 12. To get the bonus right I rolled them each 1d6 +6 so the damage would be two of those d6's.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 276

After four Rounds Theaton is on his back and hurting he yields. He grins at you. Well fought Jesla you hit strong and true. Let me rest a bit and we can spar again. He did a whole 8 non lethal damage to you

Out of Character: I do have some feats but they are mostly in archry type combat. I will look closer at my BAB for next round.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.