ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 4 of 279

As the pair begin to leave in silence. Shivas - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th May, 2014 - 6:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (279) »
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
12th May, 2014 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 4

Shivas examines the parchment and tucks in away in her belongings. "We will most likely need this later. After we map out the surrounding areas we may know where this place is."

"We should get moving and continue our charting."

Out of Character:: Perception checks: 11+5=16, 2+5=7, 14+5=19

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2014 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Yes lets get moving. I will need to be on horse for a while as the poison continues to leave my system. I am going to be weak for a bit yet but some nice rest will help too. I think we need to slow down some so that I do not miss anything as I track. Would hate to miss something big like a spider jumping out of a hole."

Out of Character: Perception checks with the +4 added: 13, 19, 8, 22

Skill check with +3 added: 12, 17, 7, 11

13th May, 2014 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

The remainder of the day is spent travelling the plains, with no features to draw. Only the forest to the west seems of any note. You travel with the strong wind southwards and by nightfall a light snow begins to fall. During watches, the snow ceases before midnight.

Fireday 8th Pharast
Entering the edge of the forest, you realize mapping will take slightly longer because the various oaks and beeches as well as smaller scrub and grasses cause a short range of vision. Luckily, the bright sun on the clear day provides enough illumination to draw accurate maps. The day passes uneventfully.

Starday 9th Pharast
It is around midday when you approach a well lit clearing. As you reach the treeline, Shivas notices before Theaton that there are 4 figures lazing in the center of the clearing. Through the long grass, from 140 feet away, they look like black scaled lizards, about half as long as a human is tall. One communicates in a harsh tongue, but they do not move.

Out of Character: XP for the spider was 200 each. Not sure what the Skill check was, KNtoran.

Post Date: 14th May, 2014 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Out of Character: skill check was profession check as a ranger tracking is a profession skill.

Theaton will stop where they are and look ahead at the lizards. He will get his bow ready and prepare to see if the lizards will move away or if we will need to kill them.

15th May, 2014 - 4:59am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

The lizards seem completely distracted, lying on the ground. Studying them for a short while, you both notice that they are actually lying on their backs and they look like humanoids. Untrained as you both are, you still recognize these to be black-scaled kobolds. They are small and weak reptilians, usually living in clans underground. At the moment they are basking in the sun with their eyes completely closed.

Out of Character: I use survival for tracking and you add half your level as a ranger. It's a much higher bonus than the +3 you had.
Untrained knowledge local is capped at 10 even though I rolled 17 for both of you.

Post Date: 15th May, 2014 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"I think we should mark this area on the map as something to come back to later when I am more recovered from that spider bite. Lets circle around them for now what do you think Shivas?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2014 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 4

"Sounds good to me. Let's be careful not to alert them to our presence." Shivas nods her head in agreement and carefully backs up while keeping her eye's on the kobolds. If and when they are out of sight she follows Theaton and continues on their way as he suggested.

17th May, 2014 - 6:18am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

Game Master says...

As the pair begin to leave in silence. Shivas takes a few sneaky steps but breaks a twig under her foot. Two of the kobolds begin chattering and start to get up, picking up small spears. They look in your direction but notice nothing through the tree cover. Then they begin cautiously approaching with their spears ready.

Out of Character: That was on a stealth roll of 2+2-4 = 0, where Theaton got a 10. Even with their huge disadvantage, they noticed something.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (279) »

> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.