ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 49 of 279

The troll tracks suggest they would have taken - Page 49 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2015 - 8:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60120
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2015 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 49

The shifts for the night will be three shifts split among the three with Theaton taking the middle shift.

While on his shift Theaton will walk to the edge of the camp and say a small prayer to the elements at each cardinal point. He will ask the forest for any guidance it can provide them on their quest to map the area and make it safer for all.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2015 - 9:27am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Jhod helps Theaton say his prayers and offers his view on the treatment of nature, as Erastil says. He says that food bearing plants should be given respect and they are Erastil's preferred offering when taken responsibly and sacrificed to bear more food in the future. He adds that in his years of priesthood the trees never answered him.

Zork awakens when the twigs around him are disturbed, but it's only Theaton waking him for the watch.

Wealday 10 Gozran

This morning you wake, seemingly unharmed. However, Zork sees a trail of cleared debris heading to his equipment, something must have suck past him. Zork and Theaton both open their bags to find them drizzled with honey. Ants and bugs scurry away at the movement of your items. Nothing is damaged as such, but it will take a effort and time to get everything cleaned.

You also know that the day's travel will take you past the bandit camp you are both familiar with, so you can plan what to do. I'm also going to assume the same same activity at nightfall, unless you mention it.



21st Apr, 2015 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Second says...

Zork shakes his head but says nothing this time that will make himself an even greater target. For sure, when he becomes rich, he will seek out a wizard that will give him an amulet to keep these nasty little creatures away. Still, this wasn't his focus and he did not want to make it his focus so he tried not to think about it even though it bothered him.

Zork let's everyone know about his last encounter with the bandits the last time. He asks that he go further ahead alone so he can scout and then he will make signals for them to approach so the party does not alert the bandits.

Out of Character: I figured you might need a few of these:

Perception: 15,17,8,2

Stealth: (+1) 16,5,4,7



Post Date: 21st Apr, 2015 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 49 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton allows Zork to scout ahead as he works to clean his items off with a smile on his face and a song in his heart.

21st Apr, 2015 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

Zork approaches stealthily and his scan revels no sources of danger at the camp site. Mosses and grasses are starting to reclaim the trodden ground, however there is a set of troll tracks. They head to the bush where Zork hid the bandits' bodies and continue further to the east. The bodies are missing.

Zork signals that it's safe to approach and everyone sees the troll tracks. They are 3 to 4 days old and head east, the direction you were planning to travel. More unexplored territory also lies to the south, across the river which is shallow at this ford.

Out of Character: However, exploring south will delay the experience points for exploration I'd like to give you.



22nd Apr, 2015 - 1:27am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

The Second says...

Zork checks to see if it looks like the trolls took the bodies or if they were moved by someone else. He explains to the rest the events that took place there almost with a sense of pride.

Zork then suggests they move towards the east in the same manner with him up front as point.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2015 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 49

Theaton Agrees that following the tracks will be the best as they were planning to head east anyways. "I think heading east we can both cover some ground that is yet unexplored and see what the trolls are up to. If you wish to scout ahead do so but stay within eye sight so if something attacks you we can help you quickly."

22nd Apr, 2015 - 8:36am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 49

Game Master says...

The troll tracks suggest they would have taken the bodies, but there's no way (I can think of) to check for sure, barring magic. As you walk, Zork talks about the two bandits he fought alone.

Following the tracks for 5 miles you do not seem to be gaining ground on the trolls, they do not take rests as frequently as you have to. You follow the tracks out of the forest and into hilly terrain, following the course of the river. Now that you have to record the terrain as well, the trolls are certainly getting away. About 1 hour into the hills, the sun begins setting.

Are you continuing to follow the tracks or just exploring? Will you travel through the night? Any special preparations?




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.