ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 6 of 279

Theaton is ready for a good night of rest - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2014 - 11:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 279 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60645
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
25th May, 2014 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 6

Game Master says...

With two misses, followed by two hits, the kobolds stop motionless and begin bleeding. They carry only small leather armour, small spears and simple cloths for slings.

The clearing is silent again save for the leaves and grass in the wind. Small pits of dirt lie behind where the kobold were lying to begin with, as well as the remains of some eaten root vegetables. Some white radishes still lie in a pile and also planted in the ground.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2014 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will put his sword back in the scabbard after cleaning it off. Then he will go and see about checking the lizard/kobolds out so see what he can find on them. He will also look to see what arrows they can salvage. Then he will check out the perimeter to see where they came from and to see if there is signs of more of these creatures.

Out of Character: Perception checks: 13, 8, 12

27th May, 2014 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shivas puts her bow over her shoulder and extracts her sword, being cautious. She follows Theaton silently and picks up some of the radishes and puts them into her bag and tries to find her arrows.



Post Date: 28th May, 2014 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Page 6 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

"Shivas make sure you put a notation to this area that more of these creatures can be around here. I doubt that just four of them were just wandering about by themselves. They are either a scout party or a advance party and more can be close or on their way."

Theaton will continue checking them for any treasure and useable weapons before tracking them some. Perception checks: 18, 9, 14

29th May, 2014 - 1:47am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

You find two of Theaton's arrows and one of Shivas'. Apart from the small sized leather armor and small spears and slings, the kobolds do not have any personal belongings. Bits of radishes stick in their armor and behind teeth and nails as though they had been eating them before you arrived. Shivas picks half a sack full of radishes, tying the sack to her backpack.

Apart from your own footprints, four sets of small footprints can just barely be seen heading from the southeast, which is where you were just coming from. It gets difficult to follow then beyond the treeline, the kobolds clearly tried to cover their movement by brushing their footprints with a branch.



30th May, 2014 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

"Let's keep mapping the area, and look for a place to camp as we do it." Shivas suggests to Theaton. Shivas keeps her eye's open for any further signs of danger.

Out of Character:: Perception rolls for mapping and such. 15+5=20, 20+5=25, 8+5=13



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2014 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 6

Game Master says...

I take it Shivas would channel to heal Theaton. She channels healing power around her for a short while and he is healed 1+2+2 damage. The remainder of the day is uneventful and the area is thoroughly mapped.

At night Shivas is on first watch while Theaton sleeps off his battle fatigue. First she hears the hooves slowly walking in the distance, then barely makes out from the shadows a large four legged creature almost 300 feet away. It's too dark and far to see what it is and what it's doing now that it stopped.



Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2014 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Theaton is ready for a good night of rest however short it may be before his watch. He is not more done eating and cleaning up than he is out like a light.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.