ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 53 of 279

There is no obvious crossing near to you. - Page 53 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd May, 2015 - 9:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 279 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60565
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
30th Apr, 2015 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 53

Game Master says...

Jumping on the bridge causes the vibration to travel across the whole chasm, shaking its structure. Theaton is convinced that the horse has a fair chance to make it across as long as it goes alone and without its packed saddlebag. If you wish to convince the horse to go across, it will take a Handle Animal check.



Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2015 - 10:28am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork continues to look on while shifting his attention to find alternative routes across that have not been explored.

Out of Character: I don't what roll will be needed to look for another route. Maybe also I could use my engineering skill to see if the bridge would hold. Some rolls: 17,19,6,15



Post Date: 30th Apr, 2015 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I do not have the skill handle animal so I guess just a normal roll will have to do. I rolled a 8

Theaton will see if he can get the horse to cross if not then they will have to see if there is another route.

1st May, 2015 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 53 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Game Master says...

With a smack from Zork, the horse heads away from him to Theaton on the other side. You hear the bridge groan loudly and begin to splinter. The horse hears the noise and bursts into a gallop. Planks begin to fall and it jumps as the bridge behind it falls into the river. The horse made it across, albeit without its saddlebag.

Theaton and the horse stand on one side of the river, Zork has a bag weighing 80 pounds on his side. It contains all the useful gear; 2 tents, bear trap, spyglass, sextant, mapmaker's kit, alchemist's fire, vial of brown liquid, Thunderstone, 2 silver amulets of a stag's skull, a journal, the Swordlords' Charter and a drawing of a tree like a claw (With an X at its roots) as well as some rations.

If Zork were to add that to his gear, he would be weighed down by 162 lbs, putting him at medium load, and reducing his speed by 10, to 20 feet a round (About 2 miles per hour.)



1st May, 2015 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork shakes his head at the disappointment of having a bridge that can only hold for one to cross. He knows he is not giving up his things so he determines another way to cross or a way around it.

Out of Character: Your avatar is creepy. lol



Post Date: 1st May, 2015 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Theaton looks back across the river to Zork. I guess you have to find another way across or swim across.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2015 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 53

The Second says...

Zork acknowledges what Theaton says and shouts back, "See if you can find a way on your end."



3rd May, 2015 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 53

Game Master says...

There is no obvious crossing near to you. Just observing to the south, the river slows, but widens and the gorge increases in height. Looking north the gorge widens as well, but it lowers in height. You remember that miles to the north near the bandit camp, the river became small rivulets as it opened into a muddy wetland and ford.

The ropes from the bridge hang limply down the 20 foot high faces of the gorge, their snapped ends being dragged by the river. The supports the ropes are attached to haven't budged and their condition looks good.




 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.