ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 54 of 279

Theaton agrees and smiles at the comment of - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th May, 2015 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

21st May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 279 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (279) »
Posts: 2230 - Views: 60102
Closed
Pathfinder RPG This Scenario is a continuation from here: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue. Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
3rd May, 2015 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 54

The Second says...

Zork breathes a heavy sigh and considers once again going into the water to get across. He curses not trying to cross the bridge before Theaton went with his horse.

Zork will see how best he can get rope to Theaton to secure himself to or vice verse so that he is not in the water alone. Then he will cross.

Climb: +10 = 27
Swim: +3 = 13



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2015 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

Theaton will catch the rope tossed by Zork. Theaton will tell Jhod to cross with the rope and then the two of them will pull Zork across.

4th May, 2015 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

It takes Zork a few attempts to throw his rope all the way over; eventually Theaton grabs it and Zork ties himself. Zork slowly progresses through the fast moving river, Theaton pulling against the water current. Zork is almost across the 50 foot river, but with 5 feet left the river overwhelms him and he goes under the water's surface.

I need a few more swim checks and Theaton can aid with Strength checks.



4th May, 2015 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 54 Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

The Second says...

Zork swims with his might because he knows its not time yet.

Out of Character: With +3 already added: 20,12, 6



Post Date: 5th May, 2015 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

Land Stolen Kingmaker Pathfinder ICon

When he goes under Theaton doubles his efforts to pull him to the shore or at least get his head above water. Theaton yells at Jhod to pull and pull hard.

Out of Character: Strength rolls: 10 and 15 Theatons strength is 13

6th May, 2015 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land

Game Master says...

Zork recovers but makes no progress, then finds himself go under again, and again a second time, almost losing his breath. He wills himself to keep going and finally splashes to the cliff face on the other side. He holds on and catches his breath, making little progress on the slippery rocks, but as he gets higher it gets drier and easier. Theaton's help on the rope certainly saved him.

You're on the other side of the bridge with a bag of wet supplies, which includes pieces of parchment. After drying them, which way do you wish to explore? Into the forest to the west, or the hills to the south?



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2015 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land - Page 54

The Second says...

"Next time, I cross first" Says Zork while trying to catch his breath. After drying out he determines the next enemy with a horse he encounters he will surely take it from them. Zork suggests into the forest for a slow movement and maybe a future camp.



Post Date: 7th May, 2015 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
A Friend

ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

Theaton agrees and smiles at the comment of crossing first. Once everything is dry and everyone is ready they head west towards the forest.


 
> TOPIC: ICon Pathfinder Kingmaker Stolen Land
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.